Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

About time. After my pick I was gunna mention why on earth he didn't get picked... :P

My Chumps

Yeah, excellent pick Fish. I was tossing up between him and Tyreke with the my 6th pick  :o

Mat0369

I have a list of about 5 or 6 guys that I think probably should have been drafted so far. I will be interested to see who goes.

Holz

Justin Bieber

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on January 22, 2013, 11:43:55 AM
Just Windi to Go :P
my write up is done, shall we submit it to the judges or post here once everybody has done theirs too?

FisherSaints

I asked Mat and he said more chance of a draw if we have four judges and that he didn't mind not doing it

Windigo

Quote from: Marcz on January 22, 2013, 11:43:55 AM
Just Windi to Go :P

I like it, I like it alot.  8)

I pick this bloke.

- Only needs to play a mentoring & relief role for Monroe who will be a top 5 center, mark my words!

Windigo's Team

PG. Stephen Curry (24)
SG. Paul George (22)
SF. Kevin Durant (24) C
PF. Chris Bosh (28)
C. Greg Munroe (22)

6th. Brandon Jennings (23) 6th Man
7th. Evan Turner (24)
8th. Chandler Parsons (24)
9th. Andrea Bargnani (27)
10th. Andrew Bogut (28)

Collective age average= 24 yrs & 6 months.

Mat0369

RiOtChEsS

il throw this up on some other sites too ;)

Mat0369

Here is a list of the guys I think should have been drafted. Bogut was on there so he is crossed off.

Wilson Chandler - A relatively young guy who has 6th man written all over him. He comes off the bench and puts points up in bunches. Would have been the perfect guy to come off the bench and give your SF a rest.

Ersan Ilyasova - Had a breakout towards the end of last season. Was putting up points, can shoot the 3 and was crashing the boards. He has had a bit of a down year so far but has started to rediscover his touch in recent weeks.

Tony Allen - Has been rated the best lock down defender in the league. Does not bring a whole lot offensively but has the ability to shut down the other teams best scorer.

Danny Green - He is young and has been labelled one of the Spurs stars this season along with Parker, Duncan and Manu.

MarShon Brooks - Young player, second season, has the ability to put points up in bunches. Was in the all rookie team last year, has struggled a bit finding a role with the introduction of Joe Johnson this season.

Others who would be fringe - Perkins, DeAndre Jordan, Lou Williams, Vasquez, Mbah a Moute (defensive purposes), Mike Conley, Eric Bledsoe (youth)

Windigo

I considered Jordan. But settled on Bogut.

Contemplated Baby Davis as well.

RiOtChEsS

Mike Conley absolutely should have been drafted, i couldnt squeeze him on a team with CP3 and Dwill tho, Dragic, Kyle Lowry as well... Lou Williams just worked his way out of a roster spot when his season ended this week, tore up his knee and will miss part of next season too...
agreed with Ersan, JaVale McGee is another, top 10 in blocks averaging 18 minutes a game, just needs starter minutes to evolve

Jay

I'm a bit surprised none of JR Smith and Jamaal Crawford got drafted