PF: Tim Duncan
C: Marc Gasol
6: Deron Williams
7: Brook Lopez
8: Danilo Gallinari
9: Klay Thompson
10:

gossiboy

Sorry been at work since 7 this morning. Been tossing up between two young shooting guards and it came down to scorer v defender. The Defender prevailed.

With my second last pick I take a man who would be right up there with the best haircuts in the league, Iman Shumpert. Just 22 years old the 9.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.7 steals he averaged last season as a rookie don't tell the full story. Shumpert is one of the best defenders in a league where defense is a dying art and at 22 he still has plenty of time to improve.

Windigo

He does love his tattoos.  :P

Jay

By moving Al Jefferson to PF, I can now take Indiana's most important player and the youngest All-Star remaining in this draft. Last year this big man had a career best year averaging 13pts 9rebs 2blks and recording 21double doubles. This season he has improved many elements to his game, one of which recording a triple double which you don't see many centres doing, in fact it is very rare to see anyone get 10 blocks in a game! He has boosted his block average up to 3 per game which is elite. You can see that he is one of the very best centres in the game on the defensive end.

I will take 7ft2, 25 year old, all star... Roy Hibbert

gossiboy

Quote from: Jayman on January 20, 2013, 08:46:13 PM
By moving Al Jefferson to PF, I can now take Indiana's most important player and the youngest All-Star remaining in this draft. Last year this big man had a career best year averaging 13pts 9rebs 2blks and recording 21double doubles. This season he has improved many elements to his game, one of which recording a triple double which you don't see many centres doing, in fact it is very rare to see anyone get 10 blocks in a game! He has boosted his block average up to 3 per game which is elite. You can see that he is one of the very best centres in the game on the defensive end.

I will take 7ft2, 25 year old, all star... Roy Hibbert

Not so sure that he's "improved many elements to his game" this season, actually been extremely disappointing with 9.7 points and 8.2 rebounds a game so far this season while shooting a very poor (for a centre) 41%, the Pacers were definitely expecting more from him this season after giving him a 4 year $58 million contract.

Still a good player, just been a let down so far this season.

Jay

Still Gossi, gotta admit he was better than pick 70, think I got a steal. He has improved his defense a fair bit this season.

Windigo

I was gunna get him with my last pick.

Hasn't stepped up his game yet IMO.  :P

My Chumps

Kinda wanted Hibbert...

Perhaps a bit of a left field pick, but I think he's one of the best defensive young guys in the league. Should be in the All-NBA defensive first team this year, and will challenge for the defensive player of the year soon enough. Averaging a ridiculous 3.1 blocks per game and 8.6 rebounds this year at just the age of 24. Will be set to take over from D12 in my team in a couple of years. Larry Sanders

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on January 20, 2013, 09:44:31 PM
Kinda wanted Hibbert...

Perhaps a bit of a left field pick, but I think he's one of the best defensive young guys in the league. Should be in the All-NBA defensive first team this year, and will challenge for the defensive player of the year soon enough. Averaging a ridiculous 3.1 blocks per game and 8.6 rebounds this year at just the age of 24. Will be set to take over from D12 in my team in a couple of years. Larry Sanders

Good pick, was considering taking him before but went with the brow instead. Love watching a guy swat a shot into the third row, not so much fun when it's your shot being swatted though.

Windigo

RiOtChEsS

Hibbert needs wrist surgery, he should have got it after last years finals series against The Heat but at the time they didnt think a great deal of the injury, he has aggravated the injury more this season and is just trying to get by, he is a far better player than he is showing and u gotta steal there young blood ;)

Scrads

I take Avery Bradley with my first pick as my bench SG.

And sibce i have no hope of winning I may aswell take my favourite player with my last pick, he is 31 so should be good for at least the first 4ish years of the dynasty but who know he could still be knocking them down at 38.

My bench SF, Kyle Korver.