Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Im going to continue with my youth approach and take the next star of one of the most dominant modern era teams, the San Antonio Spurs. This kid is only 21 yet has solidified a starting role along with greats of the game Parker and Duncan. He is sure to learn a lot from the big 3 and I see them making sure this kid lives out his potential and leads the Spurs to a bright future. He is a good athletic inside scorer and his 3-ball is coming along nicely too. One of his great strengths though is defense. He has the quickness to play on most guards and the size + athleticism to lock down a forward. He is excellent at racking up steals and also an impressive rebounder. This kid is a top 15 SF and at age 21, he is only going to get better. Per 36minutes he averages 12pts 7rebs 2ast 2stls, not bad for a 21y.o ... He shoots over 50% from the field, 37% from 3pt line and 80% from the FT line. He has every fundamental needed to be a star and I expect him to be an all-star in the next couple of seasons as he becomes the Spurs no.1.

I'd like to welcome Kawhi Leonard to my dynasty.

PG: John Wall/Ricky Rubio
SG: James Harden
SF: Rudy Gay/Kawhi Leonard
PF: Josh Smith
C: Andrew Bynum/Al Jefferson

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on January 18, 2013, 07:34:46 PM
Err, Kemba's a PG Holz :P
Probably a typo there!

Why are you back to one star anyway man?  :-\

not a type more a brain fade. Probably due to i finsih work in 5 minutes.

Im 5 stars on all the sections i mod. I dont mod this section so it must just be a glitch.

gossiboy

Thaddeus Young. Another 24 year old averaging 14.7 points and 7.2 rebounds as the second man off the bench for the 76ers with a decent mid range game and good 3 ball.

PG: Westbrook
SG: Gordon
SF: Batum
PF: Love
C: Davis
6. Lawson
8. Young
9. Faried

Holz

Jay

My Chumps

Yeah, as a Spurs fan I of course have massive hopes for Leonard. Looks good.

But, I didn't pick him as his stats aren't that impressive, and not sure if it would just look like I'd picked him out of personal bias :P

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on January 18, 2013, 08:01:55 PM
Yeah, as a Spurs fan I of course have massive hopes for Leonard. Looks good.

But, I didn't pick him as his stats aren't that impressive, and not sure if it would just look like I'd picked him out of personal bias :P
his stats will be impressive when he is the go-to-guy in a couple of years...

Holz

there are no SFs left.

I have the best in the game might just have to play him 40 minutes each week for the next 7 years.

Mat0369

Quote from: Holzman on January 18, 2013, 08:14:33 PM
there are no SFs left.

I have the best in the game might just have to play him 40 minutes each week for the next 7 years.

There is.....

gossiboy

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 18, 2013, 08:25:40 PM
there are no SFs left.

There is.....

KWAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jay

I think Matt039 should judge too... :)

Mat0369

Windigo

there are no SFs left.

Oh no, there is one more.  8)

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on January 18, 2013, 10:25:58 PM
there are no SFs left.

Oh no, there is one more.  8)
lol Windi why havent you picked him already :P

Mat0369