Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

flowering hell this is ridiculous was out of Turner and Lawson for this pick and now they have both gone. Credit to you two for realising how good they are. Just thought at least 1 would slip :-\

Gonna have to give me a good half hour guys

Windigo

Turner had to go with my pick, too good to pass up.  :P

Still is a couple very good bench players!  ;)

Jay

Narrowed it down to 3...I'm nearly there guys :)

Windigo

Luckily there isn't a draft clock.  :P

gossiboy

Won't be on until about midday tomorrow

Jay

Thought I would back up my other injury-prone player in John Wall with another of the games very best young point guards. This was a tough choice but I think I have come across a steal here. Pick 5 in the 2009 draft but began his rookie year last season and before injuries struck, he was matching Irving blow for blow in the Rookie of the Year battle and I wouldnt have been at all surprised that if injuries didnt occur that he could have won that award. His rookie season finished him with 11pts 8ast 4reb. Also 12 double-doubles is impressive for a rookie point guard and if you compare it to Kyrie Irving's 1, Westbrook's 10 and John Wall's...oh wait Wall had 26 (yes 25 more than Kyrie :P )...this guy is without a doubt one of the best young passers and ball-handlers in the game and I see him as one of the best consistent double double guards for years to come. Next season I think he will make the all-star game, big call but he will rack up the assists when he has a fit K-Love and others who I can not mention ::)

Just imagine this guy running the break with Gay and Smith by his side :o Will also be able to get Harden some wide open looks and make Bynum's scoring a whole lot easier... I will take Ricky Rubio

Windigo

I briefly considered him, but I don't see him as an offensive enough point guard.

A solid pick though!  ;)

Reckon there is one more quality PG left.  :o

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2013, 09:05:00 PM
I briefly considered him, but I don't see him as an offensive enough point guard.

A solid pick though!  ;)

Yeah offense is his issue but I figured when I have Harden, Gay, Smith, Bynum all I really need a backup PG to do is dont give turnovers and pass the ball to them... And I see him doing that for years to come ;)

My Chumps

Damn, wanted Rubio...

Another one of my favourite players :P

May need some time...

My Chumps

Actually I'll just take the only reason Charlotte Bobcat fans can smile, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

10 PPG, 6 rebs, a block, a steal... not bad for a nineteen year old Rookie.

C: D12
PF: Griff
SF: Deng
SG: Wade
PG: Irving

6: Tyreke Evans
7. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Scrads

Dammit, was hoping Rubio would slip too :(

valkorum

Quote from: Windigo on January 17, 2013, 09:05:00 PM

A solid pick though!  ;)

Ricky Rubio is the next Steve Nash IMO

Windigo

That is a big call seeing as he is played only 51 games of NBA.

Jay

Sorry lads but Rubio was way too good to pass up ;)

Big call Valk, hope you're right! He does have some very similar traits to Steve.

Windigo

He had to go at some stage for sure. But Steve Nash caliber?  ???