Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Dammit, wanted Ellis :(

Good picks Scrads.

Mine will be up soon, (doubt anyone's up at this time so I'll take my time :P)

Jay

I am >:D nah take your time mate. Praying that you take one of the two guys I cant split for my first bench spot!

My Chumps

Well, for my first bench spot I guess I better get a good long-term replacement for my oldest starting player, Dwyane Wade.

Although his position has been in question since he's entered the NBA, myself, and many others, believe he's best as a Shooting Guard. Despite not having the best season this year, he's still pushing up decent stats (5 Rebs, 15 points) and if he can get back to the form we saw in his rookie season (20 points, 5 Rebs, 5 Ass) which I think he can in a good team, I've really struck a winner here. At just 23, welcome to the team Tyreke Evans.

Team:
C: D12
PF: Griff
SF: Luol
SG: Dwyade
PG: Uncle Drew

SG/PG: Tyreke

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on January 17, 2013, 03:43:16 AM
I am >:D nah take your time mate. Praying that you take one of the two guys I cant split for my first bench spot!
Haha, did I? :O

Windigo

Was gunna get Monta for my bench. His shooting this year is shower though.  :P

Just letting everyone know I won't have power from 9-3+ today, power company is cutting off for 'scheduled maintenance.' It's gunna be 40+ today FFS.  ::)

Jay

I have this guy as the 4th best centre in the NBA and has been the best centre left in this draft ever since Cousins went so I am bewildered as to how he has slipped this far...but I'm not complaining ;D this guy will be my backup for Bynum for the next few years and by the time this guy is 'past it' Bynum will be 100% confident in his knees and will be able to carry the load. Actually, people think this guy is older than he really is... He is only 28 which in NBA terms means 'in his prime'. He is the king of double doubles, racking up 19 already this season and we arent even half way through. He is averaging 17points 10rebounds so far and I think after the all-star break will push up to last years numbers of 19points 10rebounds 2blocks as Jazz push for a playoff spot.

This pick allows my game style to stay pretty much the same when Bynum is off the court as he too is a traditional centre. Welcome Al Jefferson

Windigo

Jay

PG: John Wall
SG: James Harden
SF: Rudy Gay
PF: Josh Smith
C: Andrew Bynum / Al Jefferson

gossiboy

Kenneth Faried. There are a plethora of guys who can put the ball in the basket in the NBA but there are none that can crash the offensive boards like the Manimal can. Still only 23 and averaging 10.2 rebounds per (4 offensive boards) as well as 12.5 points he'll provide perfect backup for K. Love.

PG - Westbrook
SG - Gordon
SF - Batum
PF - Love/Faried
C - Davis

Jay

Damn the Manimal was next on my list. Him along with Ibaka I were the 2 I thought Holz should have taken over Noah

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 17, 2013, 12:29:43 PM
Damn the Manimal was next on my list. Him along with Ibaka I were the 2 I thought Holz should have taken over Noah

happy with Noah the season he is having the nba ranking have him just outside the top 10 players in the league. ONly 27 too

RiOtChEsS

Brook Lopez 24YO machine

looks like a goober, not a lot of hype, ppl forget about him, hey "young blood" this was the other C Shaq put in front of Dwight

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Paul Pierce
PF: Tim Duncan
C: Brook Lopez
PG: Deron Williams
SG:
SF:
PF:
C:

Jay

Yep he was the guy I was tossing up with Al Jefferson. His rebounding has always been a bit of a worry but yes he is very under-rated - Shaq rates him, therefore I'd be crazy to disagree. :P

Great pick U.D

RiOtChEsS

banked on him slipping based on his gooby looks, since The Nets fired Avery tho he and DWill have been on fire and they r 9-1

FisherSaints

I pick the young Bradley Beal to finsh my starting lineup.

PG. Jrue Holiday
SG. Bradley Beal
SF. Carmelo Anthony
PF. Serge Ibaka
C. David Lee
6th. Damian Lillard
7th.
8th.
9th.
10th.