Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on January 16, 2013, 02:23:03 AM
wasnt really intentional but PP was easily the best SF left on the table...
he was the best SF available when I took Rudy Gay, obviously age put me off. My favourite player of all-time and the 3rd greatest Celtic...Give him the bal in the clutch mate

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 10:26:35 AM
he was the best SF available when I took Rudy Gay, obviously age put me off. My favourite player of all-time and the 3rd greatest Celtic...Give him the bal in the clutch mate
yeah i love his game, pretty right in the clutch for the next two years, just swing it around for open shots, all great passers too

FisherSaints

Sorry for the delay. I pick Damian Lillard. Holiday will play as SG.

PG. Damian Lillard
SG. Jrue Holiday
SF. Carmelo Anthony
PF. David Lee
C.

Holz

there are better big men left but i have a pick coming up really shortly anyway.

I need a SG and I rate this guy as one of the better ones.

6th in 3 pointers made so he is real threat there. Shooting it at an impresive 43.3%

12th in the league in PPG.

O. J. Mayo

He only just turned 25 too.

PG: Derick Rose
SG: O. J. Mayo
SF: Lebron James
PF:
C: Demarcus Cousins

Jay

Interesting considering Jrue has never played SG, Fisher...Still some good SG's left, you just have to search a bit deeper

Good pick Holz...he was next on my SG list

Who's up?

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 12:37:16 PM
Interesting considering Jrue has never played SG, Fisher...Still some good SG's left, you just have to search a bit deeper

Who's up?

windy he is on, so im getting my pick ready. I may not pick a PF some other good players in different postions

Windigo

I need to shore up my back court with a C & PF.

Greg Munroe:

I wanted a center that could crash boards, pass & could net some points. I could have gone for a tried center, but this blokes stats eclipse there's at only 22. He is perfect for dynasty. I see him consistently getting 10+ points a game and getting around the 10 board a game as well.

I can't risk this bloke slipping onto somebody's bench. People are too quick to forget that he was a dominant force at Toronto and he is influence is somewhat limited at Miami. Averaging 20 points a game over his career, Bosh has plenty to offer at only 28. A very efficient scorer, is 6th in field goal percentage this year.

Still is third in overall points for a PF this year.

PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Paul George
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Greg Monroe

Jay

2 great picks Windi. Monroe I was hoping would slip to my bench. Similar level to Cousins IMO

Windigo

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 12:59:55 PM
2 great picks Windi. Monroe I was hoping would slip to my bench. Similar level to Cousins IMO

Thanks.  8)

Do we we reckon there should be 'awards' for best value pick, worst pick, best bench/best 6th man for our teams?

FisherSaints

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 12:37:16 PM

Who's up?
Said that he did. Holiday will do as a SG I think he'd play well anyway

Windigo

I reckon there is one more at Peirce's level.  :D

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on January 16, 2013, 01:14:59 PM

I reckon there is one more at Peirce's level.  :D
aha I 100% know who you are thinking of and do he isn't as good as Pierce. Thought you would have snapped him up already :P

Windigo

I didn't need a SF at the time. But he will be going straight to the bench if slips to my pick, which seems ages away.  ::)

Holz

going abit left of field here for my team.

Im going to take Joakim Noah.

in the MVP rankings he is just outside the top 10 and rightly so.

10th in rebounds per game however he is one of  the best fascilitating big men in the NBA with 4.1 assits.

Only 27 years old.

now the left field bit is im going to play him PF, i really think he has the game to be a gun PF, he isnt a big scoring player, however with a team of lebron rose cousins mayo i need a guy who will help the team.

PG: Rose
SG: Mayo
SF: James
PF: Noah
C: Cousins

RiOtChEsS