Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

gossiboy

Bugger, looking forward to seeing how this pans out. Got my next pick and a backup lined up just in case my first option doesn't get through.

Jay

Holz PM'd me after the pick before his was taken so I presume he will pick soon

Holz

Demarcus Cousins

gossiboy

Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2013, 01:39:31 AM
Demarcus Cousins

flower. There goes my next pick, good pick Holz. Amidst all the disciplinary faults people seem to have forgotten what a player this kid is. Sky's the limit for him if he can harness his potential and stay injury free.

My Chumps

Did anyone else see Holz's original pick? :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: My Chumps on January 15, 2013, 02:21:50 AM
nah missed it, and DmC is a talent indeed 8)

gossiboy

Quote from: My Chumps on January 15, 2013, 02:21:50 AM

I didn't but I wish he hadn't changed it.

RiOtChEsS

il be back at about 10am lads hava good night ;)

Holz

took a punt the guy i wanted at my last pick i hope windy doesnt go for him, im almost postive he will.

Windigo

I want Durant at SF. ;)

Stephen Curry. Only 24 years old with so much room to improve. Will form a dynamic duo with K.D.

20.5 points a game, 4.2 rebounds a game & 6.6 assists a game. CP3 only beats him in assists with 3 more.

My main man Paul George, a freak athlete he is the main reason Indiana are playing so well even without one of the stars injured. George is gunna be an All--Star in the near future and and making him part of my dynasty is a no brainer.

PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Paul George
SF: Kevin Durant
PF:
C:

Holz

I had stephen curry, changed it to cousins as he thought he was more likely to slip.

However its all good, the guy i would have taken first round if i didnt have pick 2 is left.

Derick Rose,

only 24 has plenty of time to recover from his injury if he can get back to his best he might be the most valuable player in this draft, if he can get back somewhat still will be a very very good player.

PG: Derick Rose
SG:
SF: Lebron James
PF:
C: Demarcus Cousins

Windigo

Rose is a good choice, but the way he plays I dunno how well he will come back from his injury.  :-\

RiOtChEsS

nice picks guys... FS cmon down

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 15, 2013, 12:02:23 PM
Rose is a good choice, but the way he plays I dunno how well he will come back from his injury.  :-\

might not come back a MVP but you would think in the 13-14 season he should be one of the top PGs.