We want 30 trades in DT

Started by nrich102, January 12, 2013, 05:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

ronl

kilbluff1985

well they have a poll going in our coaches forum and most are voting they like the new rules so far, so good luck

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 12, 2013, 08:42:22 PM
well they have a poll going in our coaches forum and most are voting they like the new rules so far, so good luck
Yeah I like all of the new rules beside the 44 trades. Not sure on that, but reckon they should put in for this year and see how it goes.

kilbluff1985

the last few votes on the poll has evened things up a bit

Windigo

I didn't mind the 6 extra trades as they could/can be used for the first few rounds to get everything set. But unlimited trades has really thrown me, not actually pumped for DT now.

masedog333

Quote from: Windigo on January 12, 2013, 09:08:46 PM
I didn't mind the 6 extra trades as they could/can be used for the first few rounds to get everything set. But unlimited trades has really thrown me, not actually pumped for DT now.
+1

sillybugga

dam straight

Andrew

Quote from: masedog333 on January 12, 2013, 11:59:10 PM
+1

+2. What happened to the announcement of us getting 30 trades? Could it still be 30 trades by the time the game opens in 19 days time? They've changed things twice already, why not? May as well not bother planning for DT yet, it has been somewhat of a waste of time thus far.

Andrew

This is a great rant about the trade change: http://t.co/3NJ1SNSb

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Andrew on January 13, 2013, 02:36:04 AM
Quote from: masedog333 on January 12, 2013, 11:59:10 PM
+1

+2. What happened to the announcement of us getting 30 trades? Could it still be 30 trades by the time the game opens in 19 days time? They've changed things twice already, why not? May as well not bother planning for DT yet, it has been somewhat of a waste of time thus far.

The 30 trades announcement was for SC, everyone just presumed DT would follow suit. Same goes for rolling lockouts.

I can't imagine there'll be any change, the new site woud have already been designed around the new system.

Capper

Sorry mate, not signing. I am currently putting a thread together discussing why

tbagrocks

Quote from: Andrew on January 13, 2013, 02:42:18 AM
lol they're crazy over there :o

Also did everyone get a look at the post a little above from a muttet named Nix?

Andrew

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 03:02:46 AM

Also did everyone get a look at the post a little above from a muttet named Nix?

Yeah I saw that post, damn spot on but Warnie was suggesting the use-it-or-lose-it trade system a couple of months ago also.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Andrew on January 13, 2013, 03:25:28 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 03:02:46 AM

Yeah I saw that post, damn spot on but Warnie was suggesting the use-it-or-lose-it trade system a couple of months ago also.
the link on that post was to his post from September (Nix) and Warnie sent it around twitter, Nix wrote it, Warnie twittered it