Nrich's Team

Started by nrich102, January 12, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

use the cash left to get Varcoe instead of a rookie

nrich102

Ricochet

Ok man, looking at your updated team.

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Hanley, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, B. Goodes (S. Docherty, S. Colquhoun)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, B. Stanton, J. Redden, M. Murphy, N. Fyfe, A. Embley, S. Mayes, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, M. Gawn)
FWD: S. Johnson, D. Zorko, T. Rockliff, D. Martin, J. Daniher, B. Staker (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $173,600

DEF: Very solid, can't see anything wrong there. Hopefully a few cheaper rooks pop up in NAB because Pittard and Goodes should score similar to a 102k or 108k rook. Someone like Terlich or Prudden would be perfect.

MIDS: I would like to see Swan in there somehow. You don't want to miss out on those 150+ scores. Mayes is similar to those rookie backman in that he is 152k but will score similar to a 108k rook. Hopefully someone like T.Mitchell, D.Towers or M.Hutchings perform well in NAB. If they do, you should have enough cash to bring Swan in.

RUCKS: are perfect. A lot of people will be going with that combo.

FWDS: The 3 premos and Martin are very solid. But the rest looks a little too weak. I would use your extra cash to either bring Swan into your midfield or upgrade Daniher to someone like Sylivia (think you might be just short of cash) or Varcoe

There you go bud. Hope i helped a little

nrich102

Thanks mate. I'm going to do Stanton to Swan during the season. I'll do Daniher to Varcoe. Not planning on changing my rookies to much until the nab.

nrich102

Update
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Hanley, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, S. Docherty (S. Colquhoun, D. Terlich)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, B. Stanton, J. Redden, M. Murphy, N. Fyfe, A. Embley, J. Lonergan, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, M. Gawn)
FWD: D. Cox, S. Johnson, D. Zorko, T. Rockliff, T. Varcoe, B. Staker (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $48,200

Out
B. Goodes
S. Mayes
D. Martin
J. Daniher

In
D. Terlich
J. Lonergan
D. Cox
T. Varcoe

Please Rate it

nrich102

Here's another attempt with Sandilands added

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Hanley, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, S. Docherty (T. Clurey, S. Colquhoun)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, B. Stanton, J. Redden, M. Murphy, N. Fyfe, A. Embley, J. Lonergan, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Leuenberger (M. Daw, J. Witts)
FWD: D. Cox, S. Johnson, D. Zorko, T. Rockliff, B. Macaffer, B. Staker (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $78,600

Jukes

Quote from: nrich102 on January 30, 2013, 11:15:51 PM

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Hanley, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, S. Docherty (T. Clurey, S. Colquhoun)
FWD: D. Cox, S. Johnson, D. Zorko, T. Rockliff, B. Macaffer, B. Staker (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)

Good midfield, we share 4 premiums :P (implying Fyfe is a premium).

Dislikes
Not much really, just personal preferences really, ie I'd prefer Lake over Broughton, Goldstein over Sandilands, etc. Only major fault I can see is forward structure/rookies.

A view
I think for 2013 we should all strongly consider going 5 or 6 forward premiums/mid-pricers due to the shocking pool of forward rookies. I reckon it'd be good if you could get out Macaffer, Staker and Kennedy, each of whom I can't see playing over 5 games, to Byrnes, Mayes and Menzel; Byrnes is a very decent chance at going 80+ and will play every game unless injured, while Mayes and Menzel both should play over 15 games. This triple trade would require around 160k. You obviously have 78k left in the bank, meaning you would need around 82k to do this. This money could be found through several methods, such as downgrading Cox/Zorko to an underpriced premium (based on potential) like Cloke, Sylvia, Bruest, or Higgins (lol), or maybe trading Embley to a rookie like Matt Jones or Goodes (who gives you a DPP link too).

Ratings
Backs: 8/10
Mids: 9.4/10
Rucks: 8/10
Forwards: 8/10
Overall: 8.35/10

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on January 30, 2013, 11:15:51 PM

I liked the team before the change. Terlich > Colq and Goldy > Sandi for me. Also prefer Currie to Daw on the bench for the rucks. Can't really fault the rest, maybe get someone like Kane Mitchell, Brett Goodes or Leigh Osborne? Probably not the best person to give fantasy advice, but meh.

kilbluff1985

yeah old team was better

nrich102

nrich102

nrich102

Changes
Andrew Embley
Ben Kennedy
Dean Cox
Brent Staker
Jesse Lonergan
Tom Lee
Nathan Fyfe
Scott Pendlebury
Joe Daniher
Tom Curran
Jordan Lewis
Kane Mitchell
Oliver Wines
Jack Viney
Jake Neade - M to F

OUT         
IN   
Positional Change

I've changed my team structure to Guns and Rookies,  So what do you think?
I'll give you a cheer for honest feedback, or boo if you want one instead  :P  ;)

Jukes

With that 50k you have left over, would defs go Broughton (84-88) to Heppell (92-96)

Think you can still go Clurey (questionable js) to Goodes (performed last night)

This may be personal preference but I'd prefer another non-rookie, ie premo or mid-pricer, forward in there. Seeing as forward rookies are shower this season, all we got is Macaffer, rest are questionable (Menzel and Daniher injuries, Neade, Curran and Lee JS). For just 130k can upgrade a spud like Neade or Curran to Byrnes, 150k to Knights, and if you want the risk, 220k to Siposs.

Ablett- won't even bother.

Ratings
8/10
9/10
8/10
8/10
Overall: 8.25/10

nrich102

Quote from: Jukes on February 16, 2013, 03:06:12 PM
With that 50k you have left over, would defs go Broughton (84-88) to Heppell (92-96)

Think you can still go Clurey (questionable js) to Goodes (performed last night)

This may be personal preference but I'd prefer another non-rookie, ie premo or mid-pricer, forward in there. Seeing as forward rookies are shower this season, all we got is Macaffer, rest are questionable (Menzel and Daniher injuries, Neade, Curran and Lee JS). For just 130k can upgrade a spud like Neade or Curran to Byrnes, 150k to Knights, and if you want the risk, 220k to Siposs.

Ablett- won't even bother.

Ratings
8/10
9/10
8/10
8/10
Overall: 8.25/10
OK, Thanks Jukes.

nrich102

Just messing around with my team, Old one better?