Nrich's Team

Started by nrich102, January 12, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Very solid mate, but considered Robbo for Pavlich? Pav will probably start slow and crank it up in the second half of the season

nrich102

Trades
Maric for Roughead - Roughy is cheaper than Maric and has PDD, so I can swap him into my forward line.
Leuenberger for Longer - Longer will do all the rucking while Berger is injured. Will downgrade latter in the season.
Stanley for Duffield - This will give me some money and Duffield is a bit unique
Pittard for Terlich - Should of had him in the first team I made, He was one of the best in Melbournes game against Gold Coast.
Redden for Fyfe - This will save money
Siposs for Cloke - Cloke is better than Siposs  :P
Daniher for Karnezis - Karnezis is better than Daniher  :P

What do you think? $40,300 Left.

Jukes

no Ablett out? Son, I am dissapoint.

nrich102

Quote from: Jukes on March 17, 2013, 04:11:50 PM
no Ablett out? Son, I am dissapoint.
Im sorry  :( I just want to win

And $40,300 left, will just ad that in

Flame

Good side- no cox?

Not a huge fan of duffield- you confident with him?

I'd also go with Robbo!

Shanus_

Quote from: nrich102 on March 17, 2013, 04:08:06 PM

Trades
Maric for Roughead - Roughy is cheaper than Maric and has PDD, so I can swap him into my forward line.
Leuenberger for Longer - Longer will do all the rucking while Berger is injured. Will downgrade latter in the season.
Stanley for Duffield - This will give me some money and Duffield is a bit unique
Pittard for Terlich - Should of had him in the first team I made, He was one of the best in Melbournes game against Gold Coast.

Defence: is fairly strong with 4 premiums - Not sure about Docherty and Colquhoun, I rate Pittard and Stevenson above them.
Midfield: is pretty stock standard, the must have premiums and the must have rookies, don't reckon Murphy will push 95 this year tho, I reckon he will be tagged out of most games..
Ruck: Pretty standard, I dont think neither of the rookies will play though..
Forward: Looks pretty weak, Pavlich is undercooked, Cloke is a flop, plus you have two rookies who probably wont feature much.

To take a leaf out of your book:

Defence: 8/10
Midfield: 8/10
Rucks: 7/10
Forward: 6/10

Overall: 29/40..

Thought you would of had a better team, seeing as you had excellent opinions and tried to help out everyone else!

(Just my opinion though!) :D

Justin Bieber

I have to agree with Shanus. This team really is a little too weak. Need Cox, Duff or Hanley needs to go. Murphy needs to go. The rest is alright I guess.

Ricochet

Quote from: Shanus_ on March 17, 2013, 05:03:19 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on March 17, 2013, 04:08:06 PM

Trades

Defence: is fairly strong with 4 premiums - Not sure about Docherty and Colquhoun, I rate Pittard and Stevenson above them.
Midfield: is pretty stock standard, the must have premiums and the must have rookies, don't reckon Murphy will push 95 this year tho, I reckon he will be tagged out of most games..
Ruck: Pretty standard, I dont think neither of the rookies will play though..
Forward: Looks pretty weak, Pavlich is undercooked, Cloke is a flop, plus you have two rookies who probably wont feature much.

To take a leaf out of your book:

Defence: 8/10
Midfield: 8/10
Rucks: 7/10
Forward: 6/10

Overall: 29/40..

Thought you would of had a better team, seeing as you had excellent opinions and tried to help out everyone else!

(Just my opinion though!) :D
Murphy to average only 95... lol. Keep him in nrich

Defence is very solid but I would use your spare cash to turn Docherty and Colq into better rookies. I like your Duffman pick, its a risk but he will be the go to man out of defence and it could pay off.
Mids are very nice, Mitchell still needs to get upgraded but he should.
Roughy is a great pick, especially if Hale gets rubbed out. I'm not sure on the Longer pick though mate. If Leuey is out then Longer will play, but when Leuey comes back in he will probably get vests to ease him in and Longer will slowly get phased out. Meaning neither will get decent time on the ground. But thats just what I think will happen.
Neade and Lee are the two rookies that probably have the most chance of playing round 1 ::) have to keep them. Also consider Dwyer if he gets elevated. Pav will probably start slow but he does love playing the Eagles. Cloke I'm not too sure on, would probably prefer Sylvia for a little more or try and fit Martin in.

Its good to see a team that isn't generic and has a few unique picks

nrich102

Probably should have kept this thread more updated.

My current best team is:
Goddard, Duffield, Birchall, Hartlett, Goodes, Vlastuin (Terlich, Laird)
GAJ, Swan, Scooter Selwood, Pendlebury, Watson, JOM, Lids, T Mitchell (Bennedy, Jesse Lonergan)
Roughead, Nic Nat (Daw, Gawn)
Bartel, Cox, Stevie J, JJK, Rockliff, Zorko (Staker, Rowe)
$$$ - $275,800

This week, I am doing Daw to Nicholls, but I am stuck on the second trade. I have $407,000 after doing that trade. I was thinking at first to do Terlich to Hanley, but then Hanley has a BE of 163, which is a little high for my liking. I dont really want to bring in Heppell or Gibbs, as I want most of my backs playing next round, with my midfield decimated. I could do Lonergan to Barlow or another Premo or trade him to Horvat.

If I was to do Lonergan to Barlow, I could sideways O'Meara to a premo of around that much (Marc Murphy) and have a full midfield by round 15. I don't really want to bring in Stants, as I feel he will start going badly again.

Terlich to Someone will get me closer to completing my back line, and hopefully making Hartlett emergency some time soon. I currently will only have 16 on field in round 13, so dont want to get Gibbs/Heppell.

Lonergan to Hrovat would pretty much just use a trade. Then I can trade him to a premo after round 13.

Thoughts?

disco1992

Hit the nail on the head, daw- nicholls and lonergan-Barlow or
Daw- nicholls and lonergan- hrovat

I'd go option 2 because then next week you would have 500k which allows for omeara and Rowe (via bennedy dpp) to Barlow/ jack!fully completing your mids!

nrich102

Cheers Disco. I think I will wait till this afternoon before bringing Hrovat. Any dogs fans no what the chance Hrovat has of playing?

nrich102

Bump. Anyone else want to comment?

nrich102

OK, I went Lonergan to Barlow.

rider

me too and very happy with it.

nrich102

So here is my team going into this round:

What should I do? There aren't really any rookies around are there? Theres Talia whos 200K. I was thinking of trading out O'Meara, but I see Terlich and Laird important as well. Please help :)