Main Menu

Kids stepping up for selection

Started by tbagrocks, January 12, 2013, 05:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

A number of Adelaide youngsters have been to a camp on the Gold Coast, it is reported that any number of kids could be pushing for games and as expected, Luke Brown, Sam Kerridge and Brad Crouch will push for regular games in 2013

"The Gold Coast trip - which differed from last year's development camp in that it focused more on education than physical activity - gave the players an insight on what it takes to succeed at the elite level."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/fledgling-crows-stretch-their-wings/story-e6freck3-1226552402717

list of players to go on camp
Rory Atkins, Brad Crouch, Nick Joyce, Sam Siggins, Luke Brown, Cameron Ellis-Yolmen, Sam Kerridge Rory Laird, Mitch Grigg
Dylan Orval, Kyle Hartigan, Tim Kloasen, Jack Osborne

kilbluff1985

so you think Crouch will play round 1 mate?

tbagrocks

Could put your house on it! Though he would still want to show a bit in nab, his domination in the Prelim v North says he should have no problems there!

Hoping Kerridge is named to which is definitely possible, I would think more likely than not but could be squeezed out

Capper

Crouch, Brown and Kerridge are the ones that i am seriously looking at from Adelaide and hoping that they get a game

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 12, 2013, 10:53:28 AM
Could put your house on it! Though he would still want to show a bit in nab, his domination in the Prelim v North says he should have no problems there!

Hoping Kerridge is named to which is definitely possible, I would think more likely than not but could be squeezed out
Where would Kerridge fit in the 22 mate?

Cicjose

tbagrocks

Quote from: Cicjose on January 14, 2013, 04:39:26 AM
he doesn't
:o What an odd thing to say

I know Knights didn't play much recently but he can take that role, going to be tough for any youngster to make the cut but Sam will play games at some stage and my gut says early from what I am hearing about him

tbagrocks

Sauce says on 5AA that Cameron Ellis-Yolmen (half back) and Mitch Grigg look impressive