Andrew Embley, West Coast Eagles Best 22 and opinion seeking?

Started by eaglesman, January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 13, 2013, 01:17:17 AM
Difference of opinion can emotionally affect the best of us. But as you get wiser and older you learn to tolerate others views. Just cause there is a point of difference doesn't mean you have 'no idea' or that one should 'delete their account'. And their is a fair chance if you claim a club champion is not good enough to make the best 22 or be sub you prob are drunk or smoking crack at the time of the call.

So you're saying what i said was wrong.. Then you're saying what i said was right  :o ??

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 12:51:39 AM
Quote from: noto07 on January 13, 2013, 12:35:08 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 12:31:42 AM
I'd recomend he doesn't delete his account as ff is the place to learn, don't tell new people to delete their account!

Seeing as you can't even spell the word 'recommend', I'd hardly be listening to any so called "recommendations" you have to offer..
lol like spelling has anything to do with not only football but also etiquette towards other especially new members, you're a coach now you muppet start acting like one!

So you're calling this advice.. Hmm not sure is serious... OR..

Andrew

Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 12:28:24 PM
With the new rule allowing two trades every week I'm more inclined to wait and if Embley is firing bring him in before RD 3

+1

owenbond007

Quote from: noto07 on January 13, 2013, 01:57:48 AM
Difference of opinion can emotionally affect the best of us. But as you get wiser and older you learn to tolerate others views. Just cause there is a point of difference doesn't mean you have 'no idea' or that one should 'delete their account'. And their is a fair chance if you claim a club champion is not good enough to make the best 22 or be sub you prob are drunk or smoking crack at the time of the call.

So you're saying what i said was wrong.. Then you're saying what i said was right  :o ??
No I'm saying I agree with what you said then I disagree with your other comments. That post wasn't directed at you though it was generic for all.

mezzoculo

Ha ha. Group hug!  ;D

I'll be starting Embley as I expect him to post better scores than anyone cheaper straight off the bat. However, if he pulls an Blease then he will be downgraded to the best performing cashcow prior to Friday night lockout (how good is it to say that!) in Rnd 3.

IMO, he just has too much upside not to start - you are more likely than not to miss out on 25-35 points per match if you start with a rookie instead.

Football Factory

Quote from: Andrew on January 13, 2013, 02:25:26 AM
With the new rule allowing two trades every week I'm more inclined to wait and if Embley is firing bring him in before RD 3

+1
So your going to save enough money to bring him in if he's firing .. and not use this money on your starting line-up ?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 13, 2013, 03:48:47 PM

+1
So your going to save enough money to bring him in if he's firing .. and not use this money on your starting line-up ?

Exactly. All the trades in the world don't help you unless you have the money to execute. Sure you could downgrade a premium that doesn't start well to Embley which could make a bit of money but it seems counter intuitive.

timmyparso

So Worsfold was on crack when he started Embley in a green vest in round 1 last year???

me

i think embley is a definite starter for the eagles this year

from memory he was only green vested start of last year cos he had no preseason at all recovering from a shoulder injury

timmyparso

Quote from: me on January 15, 2013, 03:09:10 PM

from memory he was only green vested start of last year cos he had no preseason at all recovering from a shoulder injury

Seems a reasonable explanation. He was also green vested in round 20 on his comeback game but i guess he was just been eased back into the game.

Ricochet

Quote from: me on January 15, 2013, 03:09:10 PM

Yep thats why he only played the one preseason game.

Andrew

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 13, 2013, 05:01:27 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 13, 2013, 03:48:47 PM

+1

Exactly. All the trades in the world don't help you unless you have the money to execute. Sure you could downgrade a premium that doesn't start well to Embley which could make a bit of money but it seems counter intuitive.

Where the money is made in the one trade, the money is spent with the other. All depends on what the strategy is. I'm planning on starting 6 premium mids (Swablett plus 4 others), so demoting one of them doesn't seem counter-intuitive. Particularly if you're taking risks with other mid-priced players who may fail early and need upgrading...