Andrew Embley, West Coast Eagles Best 22 and opinion seeking?

Started by eaglesman, January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 11, 2013, 02:13:18 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on January 11, 2013, 01:14:17 PM
Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 12:28:24 PM
With the new rule allowing two trades every week I'm more inclined to wait and if Embley is firing bring him in before RD 3
Why wait mate,start him  and if he does not work out ,downgrade him before rd 3 for the best scoring rook you dont have.
Now the game becomes about finding points, worth risking to see if guys like this can score early 90's, Ball too, all the cheap guys that can score become viable, because if they do score you win, if they don't you trade them
Yep  looks like Varcoe and Ball will join Embley and Knights on my team

owenbond007

Quote from: noto07 on January 10, 2013, 11:10:35 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM
I am a pretty passionate Eagles fan and like to think I know the team inside and out. Haha ... I see Andrew Embley in a lot of Fantasy teams and I must say I have my doubts about whether he is in fact entrenched as a walk up start to the eagles team. I would of thought to be considered a fantasy selection in the midfield you would wanna be pretty certain that a mid priced player was pretty much a walk up for a guernsey. I decided that I would put forward my best 22 West Coast Team and seek get some feedback from you lads and ladies.

Full Back: Hurn Glass Schofield

Half Back: Waters Mackenzie Brennan

Centre: Gaff Priddis Rosa 

Half Forward
: Wellingham Darling Lecras

Full Forward Cox Kennedy Hill

Followers: Natanui Shuey Selwood

Interchange Kerr Masten Nicoski
Sub A.Embley

Waiting: Mitch Brown, Adam Selwood, Ashley Smith, Ash Hames, Sam Butler, Patrick Mcginnty, Scott Lycett, Callum Sinclair? Fraser Mcinnes? Jamie Bennell? Brad Dick? Jamie Cripps? Cale Morton?

So I have EMBLEY Vested as the SUB and ONLY JUST!!!! He could not be ahead of that centre line nor our on ball brigade. I though maybe i could squeeze him onto the forward flank with a few positional shuffles.

What do you think of my eagles best 22? Would you make positional changes? Could any of the waiting list be swapped for a current fielded player?

Thoughts

Nicoski wont be in the team before Embly.. What the eff have you been smoking? And how is Brennan getting a game before Adam Selwood. You must be the dumbest eagles supporter in history..

atm embley is not in my pre-season team but his on my watchlist. Got to agree with noto, get off the crack lad. His a walk in starter. Of your best 22 he would be picked brennan gaff rosa wellingham hill masten and nicoski. To be honest i don't think you have a clue.

eaglesman

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 11, 2013, 03:58:33 PM
I am a pretty passionate Eagles fan and like to think I know the team inside and out. Haha ... I see Andrew Embley in a lot of Fantasy teams and I must say I have my doubts about whether he is in fact entrenched as a walk up start to the eagles team. I would of thought to be considered a fantasy selection in the midfield you would wanna be pretty certain that a mid priced player was pretty much a walk up for a guernsey. I decided that I would put forward my best 22 West Coast Team and seek get some feedback from you lads and ladies.

Half Forward

Sub A.Embley

Waiting: Mitch Brown, Adam Selwood, Ashley Smith, Ash Hames, Sam Butler, Patrick Mcginnty, Scott Lycett, Callum Sinclair? Fraser Mcinnes? Jamie Bennell? Brad Dick? Jamie Cripps? Cale Morton?

So I have EMBLEY Vested as the SUB and ONLY JUST!!!! He could not be ahead of that centre line nor our on ball brigade. I though maybe i could squeeze him onto the forward flank with a few positional shuffles.

What do you think of my eagles best 22? Would you make positional changes? Could any of the waiting list be swapped for a current fielded player?

Thoughts

Nicoski wont be in the team before Embly.. What the eff have you been smoking? And how is Brennan getting a game before Adam Selwood. You must be the dumbest eagles supporter in history..

atm embley is not in my pre-season team but his on my watchlist. Got to agree with noto, get off the crack lad. His a walk in starter. Of your best 22 he would be picked brennan gaff rosa wellingham hill masten and nicoski. To be honest i don't think you have a clue.

You have no idea if u think he would be picked before a player like gaff i tell u that right now

Ricochet

Quote from: eaglesman on January 11, 2013, 10:37:29 PM

Half Forward

Sub A.Embley

Thoughts

You have no idea if u think he would be picked before a player like gaff i tell u that right now
Embley would be picked before Gaff if it came down to it... Luckily it would never come to that

The_Captain

Quote from: eaglesman on January 11, 2013, 10:37:29 PM

Half Forward

Sub A.Embley

Thoughts

bro.. Seriously.. Delete your account you have no idea. Embley is in the top 6 or 7 picked when fit. Nico will not play unless injuries, hes old now.. yeh so what he had 1 good season.. But now with leca back, and kennedy and darling kicking goals.. Theres no room for him in the team.

tbagrocks

I'd recomend he doesn't delete his account as ff is the place to learn, don't tell new people to delete their account!

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 12:31:42 AM
I'd recomend he doesn't delete his account as ff is the place to learn, don't tell new people to delete their account!

Seeing as you can't even spell the word 'recommend', I'd hardly be listening to any so called "recommendations" you have to offer..

stew42

Quote from: noto07 on January 13, 2013, 12:35:08 AM

Seeing as you can't even spell the word 'recommend', I'd hardly be listening to any so called "recommendations" you have to offer..
Mate, chill. Educate people, not tear 'em down...

tbagrocks

lol like spelling has anything to do with not only football but also etiquette towards other especially new members, you're a coach now you muppet start acting like one!

The_Captain

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 12:51:39 AM

lol like spelling has anything to do with not only football but also etiquette towards other especially new members, you're a coach now you muppet start acting like one!

LOL.

tbagrocks

Don't want to take good advice? Want to keep trolling? Go ahead, don't expect and respect from other members ::)

Ziplock

stop being a prick noto. We're all allowed to have different opinions, fact is, nobody but the coach really knows who would be picked where. We'll see I guess.

owenbond007

Difference of opinion can emotionally affect the best of us. But as you get wiser and older you learn to tolerate others views. Just cause there is a point of difference doesn't mean you have 'no idea' or that one should 'delete their account'. And their is a fair chance if you claim a club champion is not good enough to make the best 22 or be sub you prob are drunk or smoking crack at the time of the call.

Football Factory

Quote from: owenbond007 on January 13, 2013, 01:17:17 AM
Difference of opinion can emotionally affect the best of us. But as you get wiser and older you learn to tolerate others views. Just cause there is a point of difference doesn't mean you have 'no idea' or that one should 'delete their account'. And their is a fair chance if you claim a club champion is not good enough to make the best 22 or be sub you prob are drunk or smoking crack at the time of the call.
hahahahahaha   :-X

nostradamus