Andrew Embley, West Coast Eagles Best 22 and opinion seeking?

Started by eaglesman, January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 10, 2013, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 10, 2013, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 10, 2013, 10:54:05 PM
Haha I didn't think it was Miranda, (thought maybe) but she looks very young here

No doubt the Texas Walker is cloading my thinking ::), He went to the BB tonight with B Vince, get ready for another MCG and Demons story :P
Im sure there will be pictures of him skulling scooners
They only sell xxxx gold so the mug shot will be fitting ;D

GM

This subject should read is Miranda Kerr in Collingwoods best 22!

Football Factory

Quote from: greenmoon on January 10, 2013, 11:05:05 PM
This subject should read is Miranda Kerr in Collingwoods best 22!
She's in my Dreamteam already  ;)

GM

kilbluff1985

The_Captain

Quote from: eaglesman on January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM
I am a pretty passionate Eagles fan and like to think I know the team inside and out. Haha ... I see Andrew Embley in a lot of Fantasy teams and I must say I have my doubts about whether he is in fact entrenched as a walk up start to the eagles team. I would of thought to be considered a fantasy selection in the midfield you would wanna be pretty certain that a mid priced player was pretty much a walk up for a guernsey. I decided that I would put forward my best 22 West Coast Team and seek get some feedback from you lads and ladies.

Full Back: Hurn Glass Schofield

Half Back: Waters Mackenzie Brennan

Centre: Gaff Priddis Rosa 

Half Forward
: Wellingham Darling Lecras

Full Forward Cox Kennedy Hill

Followers: Natanui Shuey Selwood

Interchange Kerr Masten Nicoski
Sub A.Embley

Waiting: Mitch Brown, Adam Selwood, Ashley Smith, Ash Hames, Sam Butler, Patrick Mcginnty, Scott Lycett, Callum Sinclair? Fraser Mcinnes? Jamie Bennell? Brad Dick? Jamie Cripps? Cale Morton?

So I have EMBLEY Vested as the SUB and ONLY JUST!!!! He could not be ahead of that centre line nor our on ball brigade. I though maybe i could squeeze him onto the forward flank with a few positional shuffles.

What do you think of my eagles best 22? Would you make positional changes? Could any of the waiting list be swapped for a current fielded player?

Thoughts

Nicoski wont be in the team before Embly.. What the eff have you been smoking? And how is Brennan getting a game before Adam Selwood. You must be the dumbest eagles supporter in history..

tbagrocks

Lol Miranda Kerr replacing Swan and Taylor Walker getting kicked out of the Adelaide oval with Bernie Vince in a West Coast Eagles team player thread :P

Yeah Miranda's in my Dream Team

S_Coach99

Quote from: noto07 on January 10, 2013, 11:10:35 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on January 10, 2013, 08:03:24 PM
I am a pretty passionate Eagles fan and like to think I know the team inside and out. Haha ... I see Andrew Embley in a lot of Fantasy teams and I must say I have my doubts about whether he is in fact entrenched as a walk up start to the eagles team. I would of thought to be considered a fantasy selection in the midfield you would wanna be pretty certain that a mid priced player was pretty much a walk up for a guernsey. I decided that I would put forward my best 22 West Coast Team and seek get some feedback from you lads and ladies.

Full Back: Hurn Glass Schofield

Half Back: Waters Mackenzie Brennan

Centre: Gaff Priddis Rosa 

Half Forward
: Wellingham Darling Lecras

Full Forward Cox Kennedy Hill

Followers: Natanui Shuey Selwood

Interchange Kerr Masten Nicoski
Sub A.Embley

Waiting: Mitch Brown, Adam Selwood, Ashley Smith, Ash Hames, Sam Butler, Patrick Mcginnty, Scott Lycett, Callum Sinclair? Fraser Mcinnes? Jamie Bennell? Brad Dick? Jamie Cripps? Cale Morton?

So I have EMBLEY Vested as the SUB and ONLY JUST!!!! He could not be ahead of that centre line nor our on ball brigade. I though maybe i could squeeze him onto the forward flank with a few positional shuffles.

What do you think of my eagles best 22? Would you make positional changes? Could any of the waiting list be swapped for a current fielded player?

Thoughts

Nicoski wont be in the team before Embly.. What the eff have you been smoking? And how is Brennan getting a game before Adam Selwood. You must be the dumbest eagles supporter in history..

Nicoski wont be in the team before Embly.... naaah man. Worsfold LOVES nicco... he will play if fit. He kicked 2nd most goals the year when fit, (before last with us)...

He will play before Hill and Dick as a small forward. He's a great snap at goal.

After that f*cking 12 points clanger from Embley in an 11 points match and all those off the side of the boot kicks last year from embley... Let's just say, Nicoski is a better footballer as far as skills goes, Woosh knows it.... forget the 06 Granny-Embley performance, it dont mean shower now.

tbagrocks

Non of that counts a fantasy relevent unless you can tell us why Embley won't play or will be sub?

browncow1

Embley is having a great pre-season. Ran his fastest ever 2km time trial ever, just a few days ago. If fit he is an automatic first 22 player. One of a few Eagles who on his day is a match winner.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: browncow1 on January 11, 2013, 02:41:54 AM
Embley is having a great pre-season. Ran his fastest ever 2km time trial ever, just a few days ago. If fit he is an automatic first 22 player. One of a few Eagles who on his day is a match winner.

not many match winners? what are you on?

Cox, Nic Nat, Priddis, Kerr, Shuey could probably name a few more

POK252

With the new rule allowing two trades every week I'm more inclined to wait and if Embley is firing bring him in before RD 3

browncow1

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 11, 2013, 03:54:29 AM
Quote from: browncow1 on January 11, 2013, 02:41:54 AM

not many match winners? what are you on?

Cox, Nic Nat, Priddis, Kerr, Shuey could probably name a few more

I'm an Eagles man through and through.
I never said we didnt have many match winners, but that Embley was part of a group of a few players that on their day are match winners. I should have said a handfull of match winners. Agree with your above group of match winners too. I would add JK to that list as well  :)

GM

Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 12:28:24 PM
With the new rule allowing two trades every week I'm more inclined to wait and if Embley is firing bring him in before RD 3
Why wait mate,start him  and if he does not work out ,downgrade him before rd 3 for the best scoring rook you dont have.

tbagrocks

Quote from: greenmoon on January 11, 2013, 01:14:17 PM
Quote from: POK252 on January 11, 2013, 12:28:24 PM
Why wait mate,start him  and if he does not work out ,downgrade him before rd 3 for the best scoring rook you dont have.
Now the game becomes about finding points, worth risking to see if guys like this can score early 90's, Ball too, all the cheap guys that can score become viable, because if they do score you win, if they don't you trade them