Mumford ($486,900)
7 (20.6%)
Goldstein ($497,900)
21 (61.8%)
Neither
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

quinny88

So many coaches locking in Goldy but an injury free Mumford offers just as much value at around the same price and would be a great unique.

Both averaged over 110+ in 2011

Who are you going with?

kilbluff1985

think Mumford will struggle with the new ruck rules voted Goldy

shorty3264

I've gone Mumford, very unique pick

Capper

I think once Tippett comes in to the Swans team at the expense of Pyke Mummy's scores will increase.

I would start Goldy but i would watch Mummy's scores as i think they will increase after the byes and Mummy would be a good upgrade target

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on January 10, 2013, 03:23:23 AM
I think once Tippett comes in to the Swans team at the expense of Pyke Mummy's scores will increase.

I would start Goldy but i would watch Mummy's scores as i think they will increase after the byes and Mummy would be a good upgrade target

Any reason you think Tippet's inclusion will benefit Mumfords scores?
Whoever I start would be along side Berger so that would be my set and forget combo

quinny88

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 10, 2013, 03:18:16 AM

Whys that KB? Dont think he's much of a leaper?

Capper

Quote from: quinny88 on January 10, 2013, 03:29:01 AM

Whoever I start would be along side Berger so that would be my set and forget combo
Mummy will ruck share with Pyke until Tippett can play, then Tippett will take Pyke's spot in the team. So mummy will be the sole ruck with Tippett and LRT helping

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on January 10, 2013, 03:52:20 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 10, 2013, 03:29:01 AM

Mummy will ruck share with Pyke until Tippett can play, then Tippett will take Pyke's spot in the team. So mummy will be the sole ruck with Tippett and LRT helping

Yeah fair point. Cheers tabs

masedog333

I've got Mummy. Absolute bargain :))

Adamant

While Mummy represents great value at his price, I've locked in the other injury prone giant in Sandi.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: quinny88 on January 10, 2013, 03:36:47 AM

yeah not really think he likes to make contact before the jump and use his big body

ronl

I'm with you, Adamant, it would be great to get a solid 12 rounds or more out of Sandi at 100+ before he turfs the toe again.

youl_R_FCK

I LOVE HOW 2 MONTHS AGO WE ALL THOUGHT GOLF AND BURGER WOULD BE UNIQUE AND NOW EVERY MAN MAD HIS DOG IS ON TO IT LOL. I did think a lot would have burger once his price come out. gold I had hoped most would still javelin hate from last year. glee everyone knows he is twice as good rucking by him self

SydneyRox

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 10, 2013, 09:19:52 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 10, 2013, 03:36:47 AM

yeah not really think he likes to make contact before the jump and use his big body

Fantasy wise his score doesn't overly rely on tap outs though. His big strength is around the grounds. Avg 4 marks (contested) a goal and 15 possessions in 2011. He has a big tank that could run the opposition around, to enjoy possession.
While the new rules will have an effect on his ruckwork, only Sanid and Nic Nat will really have a positive result from them.

Holz

starting Goldy Burger but plan on finishing Mummy Goldy