Main Menu

YAZ

Started by quinny88, January 10, 2013, 03:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Never had Chris Yarran in my side but I know a lot of you have and have been burned by him.

Im strongly considering him this season. Its a bit of a mystery what role Mick will give him but if he is used correctly across half back and on the wing then he could potentially have a huge breakout season and avg 90+

Anyone locking him in, considering him or is he a no go?

Obese Arachnid

Bland answer but waiting for NAB.

kilbluff1985

been in and out of my team completely sucks he plays for a round 13 bye team would prob lock him in if he didn't just sucks cause all the defenders are want are round 13 bye players lol

that's why i showed you that tanking round 13 team

quinny88

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 10, 2013, 03:16:22 AM
been in and out of my team completely sucks he plays for a round 13 bye team would prob lock him in if he didn't just sucks cause all the defenders are want are round 13 bye players lol

that's why i showed you that tanking round 13 team

Yeah it is very frustrating KB

Capper

not under consideration at the moment

$362,200 defender and he is at that awkward price and you would want him to pump out a 85-90 average

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tabs on January 10, 2013, 03:19:48 AM

$362,200 defender and he is at that awkward price and you would want him to pump out a 85-90 average

many think he can do that under Malthouse though

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on January 10, 2013, 03:19:48 AM

Averaged 87 in 2011 so its certainly in him

shorty3264

Bryce Gibbs is set to move into the midfield while Scotland is ageing, Yarran when up and running is the blues go to man rebounding out of defence with his skills and pace. He can average 90+ for sure if used in the right role. I'll be taking the punt on him this season.

quinny88

Quote from: shorty3264 on January 10, 2013, 03:29:38 AM
Bryce Gibbs is set to move into the midfield while Scotland is ageing, Yarran when up and running is the blues go to man rebounding out of defence with his skills and pace. He can average 90+ for sure if used in the right role. I'll be taking the punt on him this season.

Yeah agreed. Just frustrating that he shares the round 13 bye with so many prem defenders and prems from all positions

shorty3264

Quote from: quinny88 on January 10, 2013, 03:34:22 AM
Quote from: shorty3264 on January 10, 2013, 03:29:38 AM

Yeah agreed. Just frustrating that he shares the round 13 bye with so many prem defenders and prems from all positions
yeh your right there, its is. Honestly though I'm not one to have a huge emphasis on picking a side around byes, now with only 18 players scoring, you can afford to have 12 zero's in affect, from your squad of 30. who knows what could happen injry wise in the first 12 rounds.

Keeper27

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 10, 2013, 03:16:22 AM
cause all the defenders are want are round 13 bye players lol

LOL thats funny coz the Defenders i want are all round 11 boys. (Hanley, Birchall, Duffield, Hartlett)

Rowy

Because of the extra trades this year you could always select him in your starting side and if he is flying keep him in your side until round 13 then trade or if he is not performing to expectations you could possibly bring in someone like Bock who may have a slow start to the season or a rookie who is flying from the outset.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Rowy on January 12, 2013, 02:20:01 PM
Because of the extra trades this year you could always select him in your starting side and if he is flying keep him in your side until round 13 then trade or if he is not performing to expectations you could possibly bring in someone like Bock who may have a slow start to the season or a rookie who is flying from the outset.

yeah sounds like an idea

Kellogscrunchynut

Was never a player whom I was comfortable with in DT, would be more comfortable about him in SC however not enough.