Main Menu

Are they for real??

Started by picker_man, January 09, 2013, 10:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Be warned this thread could dissapear at anytime :o hahah

Ok who has seen this new guy Dynamo like seriously is half the stuff he does even real?? Now there's a new Ozzie guy Constantino that seems to be able to pull off the same crazy moves. Was wondering if you guys think its for real. Can these guys walk on water, or be on one side of a wall and 2 second later the other plus all the other crazy shower they do or is it just t.v

I'd be dissapointed if it was just t.v cause this stuff is so cool i wanna read someone's mind and steal there pin number ;D haha

BB67th

I have seen a Cosatino show live when he did one in my area and I can assure you that the stuff that he does on tv is the same as he has done at his shows. And it does look spectacular, he is also a great guy and a great magician.

tbagrocks

Toga

was watching before, did he get the card you were thinking of in the very first bit? :o

Mailman the 2nd

Although it requires them to be actively fit and extremely deft and skillful at what they do, none of the stuff they do is what you would call "real."

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 09, 2013, 10:53:59 PM
Where did the thread go ???

Sorry I will not reveal my secrets :P

After watching Cosantinos show i think Dynamo's are alot better!

CrowsFan

It's "real" in the sense that they don't use camera trickery to fool you, but in the end it is just magician tricks where nothing they do is actually "real" ;)

There used to be that show, "magicians secrets revealed" or something like that, which showed you how most of the tricks were done :)

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 10, 2013, 11:34:34 AMThere used to be that show, "magicians secrets revealed" or something like that, which showed you how most of the tricks were done :)

I remember that show

I also remember when he revealed himself he was so fugly I wanted him to put the mask back on :P

And all these magicians suck anyway. At least Penn and Teller are funny

CrowsFan

Yeah Penn and Teller are great, pretty much the only magicians I enjoy watching

Windigo

Consentino has been around for ages. He was on Aust got talent.  ???

Everyone loves magic, or illusion.  :P

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 10, 2013, 01:14:31 PM
Yeah Penn and Teller are great, pretty much the only magicians I enjoy watching

P&T are great.  Magic is all about mis-direction/slight of hand etc.  A good P&T trick is their version of cups and balls.  They do it normally and then they show you how it's done

Windigo

I've seen that, they use clear cups.  :P

valkorum

Quote from: Windigo on January 10, 2013, 05:31:13 PM
I've seen that, they use clear cups.  :P

That's the one.  I like it cos you get to see how they do it