The Incredible Fantastic Thread Where All Combo Questions Will Be Answered!

Started by Adamant, January 08, 2013, 10:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RookieDTer

Quote from: blues boy on March 14, 2013, 10:18:12 PM

Could do this
Deledio -----> Moloney
Leuenberger -----> Goldy or any ruck besides Cox (F1) or Big Ivan (cant afford him)
Yea, your three options really.

Bench him and put Macaffer on the field for R1 or so.
Upgrade him, downgrade someone else (note though, many are sideways trading to Lower)
Put in a cheaper R2 - O'Hailpin/Currie/Gorringe, and use the cash to upgrade someone else.

I am currently going with option 3 (Currie)... but, it is a gamble no matter which option you take. There is no right answer, I"m afraid.

Toga

Swan + Heath + Z.Smith + Patton + Fyfe

Beams + Armstrong + A.Monfries + J.Neade + Fyfe

Beams + Armstrong + JJK + J.Neade + Murphy/Redden/Dangerfield

Jukes

Quote from: Toga on March 15, 2013, 12:04:28 PM
Swan + Heath + Z.Smith + Patton + Fyfe

Beams + Armstrong + A.Monfries + J.Neade + Fyfe

Beams + Armstrong + JJK + J.Neade + Murphy/Redden/Dangerfield

Swanny 130, Heath 60, Smith 80, Patton 65, Fyfe 101
vs
Beams 115, Armstrong 82, Gus 85, Neade 60, Fyfe 101
vs
Beams 115, Armstrong 82, JJK 73, Neade 60, Danger 106

Toga

Ricochet

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on March 15, 2013, 12:23:29 PM
but what about Swan's captaincy scores?

Yeah that's definitely another factor that needs to come into the equation, good point ric...

Who is more of a must-have out of Swan & Gaj?

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on March 15, 2013, 12:30:37 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 15, 2013, 12:23:29 PM
but what about Swan's captaincy scores?

Yeah that's definitely another factor that needs to come into the equation, good point ric...

Who is more of a must-have out of Swan & Gaj?
Both will be within 5-10 points of each other but purely based on the fact that Swan only went under 100 once last year (and it was when we was subbed off with a tight hammy), you'd have to say Swan

Toga

What do you reckon Beams will hit in regards to Swan & Ablett? Pretty close?

Atm I have to choose between Beams & Murphy vs Ablett & Fyfe... Leaning towards the first one because I think Beams will be close to if not better than Ablett, while Murphy should go ~110 over the first 6 rounds while Fyfe is a bit uncertain for me :-\

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on March 15, 2013, 12:39:45 PM
What do you reckon Beams will hit in regards to Swan & Ablett? Pretty close?

Atm I have to choose between Beams & Murphy vs Ablett & Fyfe... Leaning towards the first one because I think Beams will be close to if not better than Ablett, while Murphy should go ~110 over the first 6 rounds while Fyfe is a bit uncertain for me :-\
my predictions are
Murphy 114
Fyfe 105
Beams 120
Ablett 126

Toga

So basically you reckon:

Ablett (126) + Fyfe (105)          =231

vs

Beams (120) + Murphy (114) =234

I think I agree with that as well... Bit nervous about leaving GAJ out but reckon its for the best :-X

Windigo

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on March 15, 2013, 12:57:41 PM
Murphy at 114 seems too much.... :-\

I reckon he can do that over the first 6 or so rounds (look at his averages vs the teams with no top-class taggers 8)) and then side-swap him to Deledio before Lids plays essendon...

Ricochet

Yeh that seems about right. Oh and also (I don't think this will affect him but others do) Murphy doesn't face a decent tag until Saints in round 7.

Murphy's early fixture is Richmond (113, 116 last year), Collingwood (139), Geelong (Nil but 121 year before), WCE (Nil but 111, 120 year before), Adelaide (27 injured but 126 year before), Melbourne (Nil but 145 and 87 year before)

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on March 15, 2013, 01:01:29 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 15, 2013, 12:57:41 PM
Murphy at 114 seems too much.... :-\

I reckon he can do that over the first 6 or so rounds (look at his averages vs the teams with no top-class taggers 8)) and then side-swap him to Deledio before Lids plays essendon...
Exactly  ;)