The Incredible Fantastic Thread Where All Combo Questions Will Be Answered!

Started by Adamant, January 08, 2013, 10:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Adamant

Yeah, I've gone with Murph and Dusty, but just downgraded Wines to Viney and upgraded D-Mart to Buddy.

Windigo

Toga

Heppell + M.Murphy + Patton + Neade

Stevenson + Ablett + Karnezis + Knights

Windigo

Quote from: Toga on March 04, 2013, 08:10:03 PM

Stevo is better than Neade. GAJ is better than Murphy. Karnesis on form is better than Patton, yet Heppell is better than Knights. But not drastically.  ;)

Adamant

Quote from: Windigo on March 04, 2013, 08:13:21 PM

Stevo is better than Neade. GAJ is better than Murphy. Karnesis on form is better than Patton, yet Heppell is better than Knights. But not drastically.  ;)

Yeah, agree with this. Although I reckon Patton is about par with Karnesis. Karnesis is getting overhyped IMO. Let's face it, he's the current fad pick, just like Siposs, Tambling, etc.

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on March 04, 2013, 08:13:21 PM

Only problem is my backline is now: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Goodes, Pittard, Stevenson (Docherty, Terlich)

A bit weak? ???

Another options is to go through with the Option 2, but then go Ablett -> Boyd, Wines -> Lonergan and Knights -> Neade... Worth it or should I leave it? :-X

Jukes

Dys 96, Murph 106, Patton 73, Neade 55
vs
Lewey 68, Ablett 114, Karny 75, Knights 70

=330 vs 327

Two keepers too vs one.

Windigo

I was never keen on Sippos. Was luke warm on Tambling.

But Karnezis destroyed the NEAFL.  :P
Only problem is my backline is now: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Goodes, Pittard, Stevenson (Docherty, Terlich)

It just means your strong elsewhere.  :)

Adamant

Quote from: Windigo on March 04, 2013, 08:20:43 PM
I was never keen on Sippos. Was luke warm on Tambling.

But Karnezis destroyed the NEAFL.  :P

It just means your strong elsewhere.  :)

Fair enough, but I didn't hear anyone mention Karnezis before his latest NAB game. I just think people are getting too carried away based on a strong NAB performance.

Windigo

Yeah well. I think we're getting carried away in a controlled manner. Harry Taylor destroyed a game. But no one's locking him in.  :P

If we did digging on Karny and found that he averaged 10 possies & averaged like 60 in the NEAFL we'd just think that it's an abnormality or a blue moon event that he scored so well.

But averaging 26 touches, going 30+ 7 times and booting 3+ goals on multiple occasions does bring interest to him.  :P

Adamant

Yeah, ok. Fair enough mate.

I'd really like to see you stick with him though, pending next weeks NAB. I know you stuck to your gut with Golby last year and was tempted by Ellis/Gray, but with 44 trades this year, why not? ;)

Windigo

Yes.... Probably not my finest achievement. Was on Brad Symes the year before that as well. Not a good track record.  ::)

essendon2

Quote from: Adamant on March 04, 2013, 08:31:21 PM
Yeah, ok. Fair enough mate.

I'd really like to see you stick with him though, pending next weeks NAB. I know you stuck to your gut with Golby last year and was tempted by Ellis/Gray, but with 44 trades this year, why not? ;)
I'm sticking with Karnezis, he's been in my team since before NAB Cup began haha
he's certainly more locked than Varcoe atm too  :P