Parkin mentoring Morabito / 3rd Knee Reconstruction

Started by valkorum, January 08, 2013, 03:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchorman

Hopefully it works for him.I wonder if it has been performed on knees that have had other surgery.
I was under the impression that it was a first time surgery.
But good luck to the kid.It will be good to see him back on the track again before the end of the season if it goes well.Even if it is just with Peel.
Well maybe he wont even get a chance there if the WAFL clubs have their way.
Looks like it is going to be a situation that will finish up in court.May be a lock out of the two AFL clubs.

SydneyRox

valkorum

Quote from: anchorman on January 16, 2013, 05:34:23 PM
Hopefully it works for him.I wonder if it has been performed on knees that have had other surgery.
But good luck to the kid.It will be good to see him back on the track again before the end of the season if it goes well.Even if it is just with Peel.
Looks like it is going to be a situation that will finish up in court.May be a lock out of the two AFL clubs.

I believe Luke Webster had a normal reconstruction and then LARS and he was able to continue playing WAFL afterwards

anchorman

Am having an interesting discussion on a site called talking football with a personal trainer who says that LARS is not the right choice for not only Mora but all footballers.
I think that it is his last chance to continue his career.

Cicjose

Quote from: valkorum on January 16, 2013, 07:37:27 PM
Quote from: anchorman on January 16, 2013, 05:34:23 PM

I believe Luke Webster had a normal reconstruction and then LARS and he was able to continue playing WAFL afterwards

I also believe Webster was very unhappy with his treatment by Fremantle when he suffered the injury