Who's your TBAG?

Started by kilbluff1985, January 06, 2013, 02:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 06, 2013, 09:17:19 PM
I'm awfully tempted by Breust. Probably only has a 50k price rise in him though.

Just as you say it.... Media releases reports about him! Looking for more midfield time in 2013... Does he come into calculations? ???

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-05/a-little-like-gary

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on January 07, 2013, 12:47:16 PM
I'm awfully tempted by Breust. Probably only has a 50k price rise in him though.

Just as you say it.... Media releases reports about him! Looking for more midfield time in 2013... Does he come into calculations? ???

Makes it a bit hard with only 6 forward spots, but I can see him going 85+.

bowyanger

This sort of stuff goes around every pre season...Punky Breuster is a long way down the pecking order getting a gig in the guts at Hawthorn....I would even think they would be more keen to run Woodward or Hallahan through there before Breust.

Pretty sure I watched every Hawthorn game in 2012 and hardly remember Bruest making any impact in the guts.

I must admit that linked article does give him a massive wrap...but I think its a huge bum steer

Barra17

Jack Grimes. Gonna be a midfield gun this year :)

strikes91

i'll have Big Luey, Rockliff, Staker and Zorko. maybe adcock

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: bowyanger on January 07, 2013, 02:36:18 PM

This sort of stuff goes around every pre season...Punky Breuster is a long way down the picking order getting a gig in the guts at Hawthorn....I would even think they would be more keen to run Woodward or Hallahan through there before Breust.

Pretty sure I watched every Hawthorn game in 2012 and hardly remember Bruest making any impact in the guts.

I must admit that linked article does give him a massive wrap...but I think its a huge bum steer

I also watched every hawthorn game and bruest was getting midfield time in the second half of the year winning a few centre clearances

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Barra on January 07, 2013, 03:27:12 PM
Jack Grimes. Gonna be a midfield gun this year :)

hopefully he can stay on the park

Scrads

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 07, 2013, 08:51:01 PM

This sort of stuff goes around every pre season...Punky Breuster is a long way down the picking order getting a gig in the guts at Hawthorn....I would even think they would be more keen to run Woodward or Hallahan through there before Breust.

I also watched every hawthorn game and bruest was getting midfield time in the second half of the year winning a few centre clearances

+1 JB

Not sure which games you were watching bowyanger to miss Punky's stints through the midfield ???

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Scrads on January 08, 2013, 12:44:46 AM

+1 JB

Not sure which games you were watching bowyanger to miss Punky's stints through the midfield ???

Used his rugby background to burrow into the low ball and sprint out of the pack quitte well i thought.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 06, 2013, 02:48:56 AM
DT is hard for the swans. JPK, Jack, Mummy, ROK and Goodes are all Supercoach gold.

Mitchell and Hanners will be the big movers this year. but only Goodes, Me,mbrey and Mummy are a chance for my starting team ATM
JPK could be ok hopefully he can still lose the tag. Now that Goodes is only a forward i dont think he is startable. The only ones i am thinking of are Membrey or Cunners, whoever comes in for Tippett/Rohan in the starting line up

Toga

Quote from: tabs on January 08, 2013, 01:03:45 AM
DT is hard for the swans. JPK, Jack, Mummy, ROK and Goodes are all Supercoach gold.

Mitchell and Hanners will be the big movers this year. but only Goodes, Me,mbrey and Mummy are a chance for my starting team ATM
JPK could be ok hopefully he can still lose the tag. Now that Goodes is only a forward i dont think he is startable. The only ones i am thinking of are Membrey or Cunners, whoever comes in for Tippett/Rohan in the starting line up

Membrey looks to be a solidly built young fella, much chance of an early start for him?

tbagrocks

I am so supprised he slipped that far, I thought a few of the teams looking to rise lacking gun forwards would've taken hi earlier :o :o :o :o :o Richmond (can't just rely on one) ??? Carlton ??? Buddogs (yes I know they got Stringer) ???

SydneyRox

Quote from: Toga on January 09, 2013, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 08, 2013, 01:03:45 AM

Membrey looks to be a solidly built young fella, much chance of an early start for him?

Yeah, he will probably get a go early on while Tippett is out. Would be fighting against guys like Morton, Pyke and LRT for a spot in the team, but he is a big chance early on IMO.

bowyanger

Quote from: Scrads on January 08, 2013, 12:44:46 AM

+1 JB

Read my post mate...I didnt say he didnt run through the guts...I said he didnt really have any impact

Jukes

Hmmm a must-have player from Essendon, wonder who that could be...