Who's your TBAG?

Started by kilbluff1985, January 06, 2013, 02:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

I'm awfully tempted by Breust. Probably only has a 50k price rise in him though.

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 06, 2013, 09:17:19 PM
I'm awfully tempted by Breust. Probably only has a 50k price rise in him though.

As soon as I read the OP Breust was my first thought. Lucky I read all the posts and saw yours before claiming him as my own :P

Shiels to have a re-break out would be another one for me but I am not game enough even with the 8 mids.

Frankfaust1

Mine is Mitch Robbo. Doubt him all year long but gotta have him.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Scrads on January 06, 2013, 10:20:22 PM

As soon as I read the OP Breust was my first thought. Lucky I read all the posts and saw yours before claiming him as my own :P

Shiels to have a re-break out would be another one for me but I am not game enough even with the 8 mids.

Not this year but sometime I hope to have Savage in my DT

Toga

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 07, 2013, 01:06:23 AM
Quote from: Scrads on January 06, 2013, 10:20:22 PM

Not this year but sometime I hope to have Savage in my DT

+1 was gonna say savage is a jet, will surely get a gig in coming years! 8)

picker_man

Im gonna take the risk and start Tex at F4, I gotta have one Crow and he'll go 95+ :)

Dont follow Doggies at all but looking at starting Griffen as my smookie at M5 and eventually becoming M8. Has a massive ceiling and coming into his prime with Boyd on the outer could be worth it come finals time........

*im biased as have both in Euro's so dont take that as advice ;) lol

Toga

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 01:38:50 AM
Im gonna take the risk and start Tex at F4, I gotta have one Crow and he'll go 95+ :)

Dont follow Doggies at all but looking at starting Griffen as my smookie at M5 and eventually becoming M8. Has a massive ceiling and coming into his prime with Boyd on the outer could be worth it come finals time........

Tex is one that could well go bang 8) don't think ill take the risk though with only 6 fwd spots, will upgrade to him if he kills it!

I've always thought Griff could well be a good fantasy pickup one day... Don't think i have the nads to do it though lol :-X

Ziplock

Toga

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 01:38:50 AM

Haha was just about to say how both are in your Euros.

Seriously though, I wouldn't go near Griffen. He's averaged in the 90's the last 3 years and I can't see his role changing. He is way too inconsistent and has too many scores in the 70's for my liking. I would take someone like Barlow (Freo bias) or even Liam Anthony in that price range if you're looking for a unique smokey.

Ziplock

lots of players have a couple of 90s years consecutively before they explode :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on January 07, 2013, 01:44:50 AM
Higgins > Tex
I didn't know you are a comedian Zippy, might have to nominate this for the Trev Marmalade :o

picker_man

Massive call Missy over Tex Zip, with or without a preseason it is Missy so wont ever go there again :P

@ Toga dont missout on Walker in the early rounds mate!! He's someone you should start with imo and then look at maybe side trading at Rd13 instead of upgrading to. The only teams with decent defence he comes upagainst is Hawks and Swans in first  12 rounds + maybe dockers with Lyon there, big first half of season im tipping :)

@ Adz yeah prolly wont go through with it haha, but he does have alot upside and those low scores could easily be 90+ scores as takes on a more senior role seeing him have a nice 105+ ave. Is more expensive but has more upside them Mundy :P

Toga

Quote from: picker_man on January 07, 2013, 02:37:05 AM
Massive call Missy over Tex Zip, with or without a preseason it is Missy so wont ever go there again :P

@ Toga dont missout on Walker in the early rounds mate!! He's someone you should start with imo and then look at maybe side trading at Rd13 instead of upgrading to. The only teams with decent defence he comes upagainst is Hawks and Swans in first  12 rounds + maybe dockers with Lyon there, big first half of season im tipping :)

@ Adz yeah prolly wont go through with it haha, but he does have alot upside and those low scores could easily be 90+ scores as takes on a more senior role seeing him have a nice 105+ ave. Is more expensive but has more upside them Mundy :P

Wow good point Pickers, I didn't even think about that!

But he'll be competing with a spot in my side against Rocky, Daisy and Dusty... Will he make the cut? ???