Who's your TBAG?

Started by kilbluff1985, January 06, 2013, 02:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

who is your must have player from the team you support?

my only one from Essendon is Goddard but that's not really being biased

i'd like to have Heppell but cant have Goddard, Gibbs. Broughton & Heppell all being round 13 bye players >:(

thought this would be a fun thread it's a spin off from another one :)

owenbond007

Well I'm with your on goddard, last year was watson and heppel but i cant see either in my team atm

The_Captain

I haven't selected one from my team (West Coast). But if i were to say someone were to average the highest for us, it would be a toss of the coin between scott selwood and luke shuey.. Leaning towards Selwood :)

SydneyRox

DT is hard for the swans. JPK, Jack, Mummy, ROK and Goodes are all Supercoach gold.

Mitchell and Hanners will be the big movers this year. but only Goodes, Me,mbrey and Mummy are a chance for my starting team ATM

tbagrocks

Lol this makes me :D

Heppell? ??? he will either be in my team or an upgrade going with Duffman instead

My tbag pick obviously is Paddy Dangerman, Walker is just a risk in DT with only 6 starters, SC lock!

Would love to have Sloane and Walker though, also considering as breakouts Otten and Smith ;D

Thommo is interesting, cheap enough and with the emergance of Wright, Danger and Sloane, Thommo could be free to roam and do a Boyd late in his career, ultra fit, strong and driven, Thommo for me is the dark horse ;)

The It

Mundy is my man from my team Freo, i think he has the potential to be a keeper. I'm slightly bias though :)

Adamant

Obviously Duffman is mine, I've been talking him up all pre-season, but my more unique Tbag pick is Sandi.

He averaged 100 if you remove his sub affected 10, and with 30 trades, you can afford to sideways him if (when) he gets injured.

Also have Mundy sitting at M5, still tossing up between him and Fyfe though.

tbagrocks

Would love to start with Sandilands again as I have in my two years so far, trouble being trying to fit all the cheaper premo's I want in I need to go Mummy or Goldy :-[ Sandi if he stays fit, which is possible will smash it! The people who risk it will be Novaking (laughing, in referance to the Joker Noval Djocovic)

Driride

Christensen from the cattery for me , can see a lift of 20 DT points and a keeper in the f/w line

tbagrocks

Am taking the punt on Christensen, set to become a regular in the midfield for Geelong and before his injury, had me close to signing him, went with Cornes instead :-[ but then got Clancee cheap as ;D

Anyway, Allen is a bargain similar to Danger and Sidebutt

Holz

Goldy is a massive lock the only roo I'm looking at in my team. Liam Anthony is my smokie could go 105-110

tbagrocks

JZ killed me Holz any chance he can do 20 points better? Maybe Bastinac for a breakout

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 06, 2013, 06:05:11 AM
JZ killed me Holz any chance he can do 20 points better? Maybe Bastinac for a breakout

He definitely can pull out some big scores its wether he can stop those low games. It seems we don't really have a go to guy to rack up the ball each week.

I wouldn't much better picks, could explode but your likely to be disappointed again.

Dayze

West coast supporter
So much man love for Beau Waters. Such a supercoach friendly game. So good to watch. Only starting to tap into his playing potential. Obviously his body is a big risk but if he could string together 20 games he would probably be in the top 2-3 defenders? Risky

Toga

My Richmond Tbag's are Maric, Dusty and Cotch, all should be starters for me providing they stay injury free!

On that isn't from the tigers but I am biased about is Fyfey ;) absolute gun and almost locked at M5 for me!