Previous topic - Next topic

Which One Would You Choose?

Mitch Robinson + Rookie below 145k
Chris Knights + Travis Varcoe + 135k
Colin Sylvia + Shannon Byrnes
Travis Cloke + Travis Varcoe
Dean Cox + Rookie Under 112k

Mr.Craig

I presume like many people the F5 and F6 positions are throwing up a range of possibilities with all sorts of pros and cons attached. I have $624,100 to spend, what option would you pick from the above and how are you currently approaching those positions in your team?

*For the time being I'm assuming Bock won't come up in time for Round 1.

kilbluff1985

Cloke+Varcoe could work out really well i like that one :)

tbagrocks

I am very keen to see what Hardwick has planned for Chris Knights

In the SANFL he racks up more posessions than anyone, usually running through the midfield, we know he played half forward for Adelaide

I'll watch and see how he is used, even if you don't start him he could te traded early before to much price rise with 30 trades just to see where and if he plays

Tempted on Knights and Varcoe, though i'd like to fir Robbo in somehow

Adamant

Mitch Robbo and a rook for me.

Robbo was averaging dead on 100 before his end of season injury, he should easily go 100+ under Mick.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Adamant on January 06, 2013, 01:24:02 AM

Robbo was averaging dead on 100 before his end of season injury, he should easily go 100+ under Mick.

Cloke could average close to 100 again Varcoe will average more then your average rookie

Mr.Craig

Yeah, I think the Mitch/Rookie combo should be the highest scoring. But on the flipside Knights/Varcoe could earn up to 300k between them if they work out. :-\

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 06, 2013, 01:30:05 AM

Yeah, I think the Mitch/Rookie combo should be the highest scoring. But on the flipside Knights/Varcoe could earn up to 300k between them if they work out. :-\

Who are your first 4 forwards?

Mr.Craig

Stevie J, Rocky, Daisy and Lewis.

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 06, 2013, 01:36:30 AM

Hmm, I would probably go Knights and Varcoe then, but would have Robbo over Lewis.

Lewis is a nice POD, but his extreme consistency means he wont rise or drop too much in value.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Adamant on January 06, 2013, 01:52:42 AM

Hmm, I would probably go Knights and Varcoe then, but would have Robbo over Lewis.

Lewis is a nice POD, but his extreme consistency means he wont rise or drop too much in value.

Lewis is my "Tbag" pick  :P - a player who I'm picking partly due to the fact he plays for the team I support. I guess if I went Knights/Varcoe I could turn Lewis into anyone I want but damn, I'd really like to have him. :)

owenbond007

like those 4 i have nicnat instead of lewis

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 06, 2013, 02:02:51 AM
Quote from: Adamant on January 06, 2013, 01:52:42 AM

Lewis is my "Tbag" pick  :P - a player who I'm picking partly due to the fact he plays for the team I support. I guess if I went Knights/Varcoe I could turn Lewis into anyone I want but damn, I'd really like to have him. :)

Haha fair enough, he is a solid pick... will pretty much guarantee you 80-90+ every week with the occasional 120.

My "Tbag" pick at the moment is Sandi. :P

tbagrocks

Haha i'm liking this association ;D

Everyone already has Walker, Dangerfield, Sauce and Wright in their teams, I presume :P

So my "tbag pick" is Scotty Thommo, with Sloane and Danger getting the attention, Thommo will do a Boyd 8)

SydneyRox

Robbo looks the goods. He has the game mick loves, gonna be a big year for him.

Dayze

Reckon ur gonna find room for Thommo Tbag?