Worth the risk?

Started by Titan Tim, January 06, 2013, 12:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan Tim

Ok just trying to think outside the square:
In my opinion Josh Kennedy, Knights, Petterd & McCaffer will make money and play constant footy BUT how many is it worth punting on? (Haven't picked any premium or kids to join the fwd line yet)

kilbluff1985

depends how many other risks are in your side but only Kennedy and Knights i consider risky other to are rookie price right?

oh thought u mean Pittard lol

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Titan Tim on January 06, 2013, 12:55:08 AM
In my opinion Josh Kennedy, Knights, Petterd & McCaffer will make money and play constant footy BUT how many is it worth punting on? (Haven't picked any premium or kids to join the fwd line yet)

Pettard is on the rookie list with Sam Lonergan and Orren Stephenson so it will be an uphill battle just to get elevated let alone play so I'd be putting a line through him for now. MaCaffer had scores on 70, 79 and 71 in the VFL on his return from injury but I'm yet to be convinced he's a cert as best 22. Kennedy and Knights seem more likely options.

owenbond007

Quote from: Titan Tim on January 06, 2013, 12:55:08 AM

kennedy is no risk and pick of the lot on points wether he makes more coin is another question but id expect a 100k rise on him.

Windigo

Knights has more potential to improve than Kennedy IMO.