Boyd or Cotchin

Boyd
16 (42.1%)
Cotchin
22 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

GM

Quote from: whatlez on January 04, 2013, 06:48:49 PM
Anyone who is putting Boyd in their team next year might as well not enter... lol, bit harsh, but it's the truth.
:oWhy?

JBs-Hawks

Anyone who is putting Boyd in their team next year might as well not enter... lol, bit harsh, but it's the truth.

I bet there will plenty of teams with Boyd that will out rank you ;)

Justin Bieber

JBs-Hawks

Yea and there will be plenty who start with him that will beat you too ;) can't beat a consistent proven performer.

Football Factory

I wasnt quite sure if you were brain dead .. but that confirms it

SydneyRox

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 04, 2013, 07:27:48 PM

Considering some of his comments in other posts I am surprised you took so long  :o

Football Factory

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 04, 2013, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 04, 2013, 07:27:48 PM

Considering some of his comments in other posts I am surprised you took so long  :o
Yeah true ..   :-[

tbagrocks

I'm not starting Boyd, upgraded last year and will probably have to again, if he averages the same he will drop in value while the Murphy's and Fyfe's etc will rise, so if Boyd is still going better then with 30 trades you can afford to swap, this will be my strategy

Justin Bieber

Well FF, Sydney Rox and other smart arses. Is Boyd in your STARTING team atm?

If yes then well I look silly, but if that is a yes then lol @ you.

Football Factory

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 04, 2013, 07:39:07 PM
I'm not starting Boyd, upgraded last year and will probably have to again, if he averages the same he will drop in value while the Murphy's and Fyfe's etc will rise, so if Boyd is still going better then with 30 trades you can afford to swap, this will be my strategy
I wont argue with your strategy .. more than one way to skin a cat ..Im going to stick with, start the best and upgrade to the rest, has served me well over the years. I needed an extra 6 trades last year i was short early so i wont be relying on these trades to make sideways trades etc.

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on January 04, 2013, 07:41:48 PM
Well FF, Sydney Rox and other smart arses. Is Boyd in your STARTING team atm?

If yes then well I look silly, but if that is a yes then lol @ you.
He's been in my starting line-up for the last 3 years. How would starting with one of the best mean that you might aswell not enter your team next year ..

Capper

Well its not only Boyd's age that worries me but the dogs are the biggest worry for me. He got alot of points last year of a quick one-two HB and then a kick, but that kick sometimes went to the opposition. The dogs were shot last year, will be interesting to see how they go this year.

Cotching for me, price, age all on his side

Toga

Both ripper players but I will be starting with Cotchin or Murph and looking to upgrade to Boyd if he keeps up last season's form.

Like people have said, age, price, and natural development on Cotch & Murphy's side.

Football Factory

Alot of good arguements for Cotchin still undecided its a hard choice for me .. still a long time to go. Thanks for feedback

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 04, 2013, 07:45:21 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 04, 2013, 07:39:07 PM
I wont argue with your strategy .. more than one way to skin a cat ..Im going to stick with, start the best and upgrade to the rest, has served me well over the years. I needed an extra 6 trades last year i was short early so i wont be relying on these trades to make sideways trades etc.

+1 If it aint broke dont try to fix it.  ;)