liam sheils??

Started by lordy9, January 04, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordy9

no this bloke can score and thinking about taking a punt on him! what do u guys think?? ;)

Holz

Quote from: lordy9 on January 04, 2013, 04:05:13 PM
no this bloke can score and thinking about taking a punt on him! what do u guys think?? ;)

he can score in the right role, has been getting a tagging role and thats why he had a poor year. If he looks like being let lose than he could be a great pickup.

Football Factory

Quote from: Holzman on January 04, 2013, 04:16:31 PM
Quote from: lordy9 on January 04, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

he can score in the right role, has been getting a tagging role and thats why he had a poor year. If he looks like being let lose than he could be a great pickup.
I had him in 2011 he was a pretty good POD ...but like the Holz says his role changed last year and if it stays that way i cant see him being worth it.

lordy9

yeah i will cheeck out what his role is in nab  :D

Mr.Craig

He's mostly used as a tagger now so I'd expect his average to remain around the 80 mark.

"HAWTHORN young gun Liam Shiels has found his niche. But his role as a man for all occasions means he has little notice each week as to what his role will be. Shiels started as a robust half-forward who would, at times, sneak in to the midfield. Having being introduced to the world of dogged tagging, Shiels doesn't care any more if he comes off the ground with no possessions - just as long as his opponent is doing likewise."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/hawks-young-gun-luke-shiels-a-man-for-all-occasions/story-e6frf9jf-1226483715073

Justin Bieber

Tyes

Still on a modified program, be wary.

Adamant

Not DT relevant anymore as a tagger. A bit of a shame really, he could have pushed 110+ in his 2011 role.