Sharrod Wellingham

Started by its me lads, January 04, 2013, 12:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

I've been watching this bloke for a few years and i am tempted to get him this year. What are your thoughts about him?

kilbluff1985

see what his role is at the Eagles first :P

AndyJ

Yaha, watch the NAB cup closely .. Wellingham often played quite negative roles (soft tags) while at Collingwood which hampered his scoring. If his role during the NAB is something similar i'd prolly be looking elsewhere.. tho with the Selwoods etc already entrenched into the Eagles starting lineup he might find some freedom over in the west. *fingers crossed* shhht tho  :P

Football Factory

Classed as a forward he is interesting, like the other comments if he can get a gig in the midfield/forward he could be a tasty POD. Nab will be a good guide for the role he will play in 2013 hopefully.

SydneyRox

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 04, 2013, 12:35:54 PM
see what his role is at the Eagles first :P

Spot on. Will be interesting to see where they use him. If he gets full midfield time then he is more than capable of scoring well, the Eagles have some decent mids, but Wellingham could come out on top given half a chance

Justin Bieber

Could be worth a punt, but with the less options in forwards next year, I might have to go with someone else.

Adamant

I think he will go well at West Coast and push a 90 average IMO.

But with only 6 forward spots, he isnt worth the risk.