British xv's 2013 Draw - Results and Table

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2012, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

tough run home for the Werewolves, but the last 4 have been as tough as they come, so careful you don't get bitten  ;D

Ringo

Table updated after round 11

Competition is still close with 10 teams currently vying for the 8.

Badgers have moved into the 8 and are starting to show their muscle.

The Falcons have dropped out of the Top 8 on % for the first tyime this season. The Hedgehogs have replaced them in the 8 and will be hopeful that they do not lose any more closes contests.

All Teams need to be wary of the Werewolves who have quietly slipped into second place and may be the dark horse for the title.

kilbluff1985

Beware of the Bombers still scoring nearly 1700 even with Murphy, Rioli out and Captain Lewis playing like a spud team is very evenly spread with Talent

Justin Bieber

I score 1690 with Cassisi getting like 15 and my whole forward line spudding heaps. And Barlow was out. Watch out for the Badgers.

elephants

Watch out for the Hedgehogs because like the people above me I like pumping up my own tyres.

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

7th but on total points up by like 110 lol. Not sure how that works... even my percentage is like the lowest in the top 8 despite the highest overall score :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on July 03, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
7th but on total points up by like 110 lol. Not sure how that works... even my percentage is like the lowest in the top 8 despite the highest overall score :P

what did ele say a couple of weeks ago, that was funny, or was it nails? something about a "leaky defence"   ;D

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 03, 2013, 08:36:12 PM

what did ele say a couple of weeks ago, that was funny, or was it nails? something about a "leaky defence"   ;D

Yep, that was me ;)

Ringo

Quote from: elephants on July 04, 2013, 12:21:23 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 03, 2013, 08:36:12 PM

Yep, that was me ;)
At the end of Round 12 you had 2018 points for but 1942 points against giving you a % of 103.91 You had a couple of heavy defeats early on and some of your wins were very close. Just manually checked your scores for the 12 rounds to make sure my formulae and lookups were correct which they were.

Ringo

Have updated with Round 13 results

With 4 rounds to go
Who will finish Top?
Who will make the Top 4? Currently 5 teams on 36 points Hedgehogs on 32 points with a favorable % can also make it.
Which Team of the current top 9 will miss out. With inferior % hard to see the 2 teams on 28 points making it.

Colliwobblers

Great work Ringo

HOODS - get out of my spot !

Justin Bieber

Capper

The Steins are struggling for players with only 4 mids playing the last couple of weeks