British xv's 2013 Draw - Results and Table

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2012, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on May 27, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 27, 2013, 03:24:14 PM
This is unfair... :(  outside the 8. Third in total points and a % of just over 100. This is cruel lol
4 losses not helping lez but hopefully the 2 losses by 2 points will not hurt you in the long run.

At least he didn't lose to the Giants like Winchester did... lol what hacks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on May 27, 2013, 04:13:52 PM
Quote from: Ringo on May 27, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 27, 2013, 03:24:14 PM
This is unfair... :(  outside the 8. Third in total points and a % of just over 100. This is cruel lol
4 losses not helping lez but hopefully the 2 losses by 2 points will not hurt you in the long run.

At least he didn't lose to the Giants like Winchester did... lol what hacks

HEY !

our team is lacking the final pieces of the puzzle, the forwards were weak until Lynch and gunston came into form. still no depth there.

the mids are a concern too, gibson cunnington solid but not true premiums, then that last spot melksham or similar, can really let us down.... (20) this week from sub melkSHAM

roughy going ok in the ruck NOW - sure sucked early tho....

defence is the one area i am pretty sure to score well in week in week out....

but far from a top team, solid but work to do, luckily we have super talented youth, just need it to break out....

guess everyone in the same boat generally.

PowerBug

I took over Hastings at 4-0..... Maybe they should be coachless.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

JBs-Hawks

Give me some defenders and il give you some mids collie :P

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on May 28, 2013, 03:47:10 PM
I took over Hastings at 4-0..... Maybe they should be coachless.

You can lead a PB to a team but you can't make it win.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 28, 2013, 04:58:40 PM
Give me some defenders and il give you some mids collie :P

we will have to talk come trade time, I have a some good kids but 3 years to wait for them.....

I could spare a defender with Thurlow likely to come good sooner rather than later and a few other potential young stars I could probably spare a gun defender for a gun mid...

probably need to sweeten it given the mids outscore the defenders but i have plenty of sweets. :)

I am the candy man

Ringo

Updated following Round 10

Over half way through the season we have 10 teams vying for the 8 with the Bunnies an outside chance but have an inferior %. Big movers this weeks the Warewolves, Cruisers and Hawks who have moved into joint second place. We now have 6 teams in second place separated by % only with another 3 teams 1 win behind. So Basically we have 10 teams within 8 points of each other.

Will ensure an interesting contest over the next 7 Rounds

Justin Bieber

Giants at home... surely we can get into the top 8 ::)

Colliwobblers

3rd - get around the werewolves - and get bitten !

seriously playing the top team again this week.....

feel 6 in a row may be beyond us - but Captain Ball time to Magpie up and get us home.

Ringo

Actually Joint 2 Colli - Exactly same Percentage as Breakers,

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on June 06, 2013, 08:29:10 AM

for now - FF has a great team, if you start at the top - Ablett, Pendles.... well you can just stop there :)

I'm captaining Ball this week, expect a big one from the in and under king vs the Dees, but FF at home will be tough, i don't expect to be #2 or #3 after this round, still happy with the werewolves performance so far given our drafting and trading process was largely aimed at future success

enjoying my British ;)

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 06, 2013, 10:03:58 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 06, 2013, 08:29:10 AM

for now - FF has a great team, if you start at the top - Ablett, Pendles.... well you can just stop there :)

I'm captaining Ball this week, expect a big one from the in and under king vs the Dees, but FF at home will be tough, i don't expect to be #2 or #3 after this round, still happy with the werewolves performance so far given our drafting and trading process was largely aimed at future success

enjoying my British ;)
Something I've been meaning to clarify Colli is your Team Warewolves or Werewolves List I was given when taking over was Warewolves so will change to correct on your advice.

Colliwobblers

Yes it is Werewolves (correct spelling)  I misspell it sometimes being a spud :)

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2013, 09:51:59 AM
Giants at home... surely we can get into the top 8 ::)

We are going to CRUSH you.

Giants off the bottom

Bradford's season ruined.

Nightmare for Bradford.

Ringo