British xv's 2013 Draw - Results and Table

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2012, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

2 wins, 4 losses... And a percentage of 102% hahaha

Ringo

Quote from: elephants on May 06, 2013, 08:01:06 PM
2 wins, 4 losses... And a percentage of 102% hahaha
Just need to turn those close losses into a win or two.  Your 4 losses have all been by less than 6 points hence your very good average

Ringo

Updated following completion of Round 7.

Table makes interesting Reading for positions 5 - 14.

Colliwobblers

great work Ringo,

werewolves have a hard task ahead v the hawks, maybe just maybe fyfe gibbs and balls returns will be enough at home?

maybe not too....

JBs-Hawks

Well iv lost Sylvia for 3 weeks so now im stuck with either Osbourne or Blease :(

Justin Bieber

% under 100, but 3rd overall in total points... Dafuq?

Colliwobblers

#2 hawks this week, #1 falcons next week, you're killing me Ringo....  Gibbs better get up

JBs-Hawks

Ringo

Updated Table -

Lot of movement on the Table amazing what a loss does for you

Hawks drop from 2nd to 5th
Badgers drop from 7 to 10
Top 8 is now clear with 5 wins but I feel any of the teams with 4 wins may sneak into the 8 and teams with 3 wins may be an outside chance with results having to go their way.

Justin Bieber

Hurricanes are an up and down team... Hopefully I beat them and push into the 8...

Ringo

Updated after Round 9 - Interesting movements on the table with 4 equal in top place separated by % and the Badgers lurking.

Nails

Few teams list has only having played 8 games once you add up their wins and losses

i.e. you have us as 1-7 when we should be 1-8

Justin Bieber

This is unfair... :(  outside the 8. Third in total points and a % of just over 100. This is cruel lol

Ringo

Quote from: Nails on May 27, 2013, 03:08:57 PM
Few teams list has only having played 8 games once you add up their wins and losses

i.e. you have us as 1-7 when we should be 1-8
Thanks Nails fixed Computer input operator error. ;) ;) ;)

Ringo

Quote from: whatlez on May 27, 2013, 03:24:14 PM
This is unfair... :(  outside the 8. Third in total points and a % of just over 100. This is cruel lol
4 losses not helping lez but hopefully the 2 losses by 2 points will not hurt you in the long run.