Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Holzman on January 23, 2013, 05:54:21 PM
Maria looking like the favourite now.

I think Aza should comfortably take care of stephens so it should be a Aza Sharapova final.

I will watch it but maybee on mute. Probably the two most annoying players ever to listen too.
Yeah good call, I need Vicky to win, also Murray, my bet is still alive at about 50/1 ;D

If you are going to the final you better take ear muffs, lol I wonder if they sell them at the open :P

FisherSaints

It's not as bad at the game. Worse on TV 

Holz

Quote from: FisherSaints on January 23, 2013, 06:04:37 PM
It's not as bad at the game. Worse on TV

I wouldnt know I bought hisense tickets two years ago, watched ana and novak and than gave away my ticket as Maria was about to play.

Sapientia

Stephens. Love it.

Posted on another forum I frequent a year ago that I reckoned she'd be top 10 by the end of '13 a year ago. Posted 2 weeks ago that she'll be the main bolter from the field and was my smoky. She's won me a lot of money so I'm glad.

Come on Sloane!

My Chumps

Nige

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Justin Bieber

Go Tsonga, need it to be easy for Murray/Ferrer!

My Chumps

tbagrocks

New day, same hobo

>:( they're showing that bluddy hobo again, what the frog is wrong with channel 7 seriously? :o

colmullet

Thankyou Li Na for removing one shrieker from the draw.....i may actually watch the final this year

colmullet

What a Crock!!! Azarenka blows 5 match points then takes 2 medical time outs and comes back to win....the post match interviewer asks her why she had to go off and what was wrong and all she said was she was upset about blowing the match points and was nervous......if that's all it was then that's absolute crap and should be looked into

Jay

Quote from: colmullet on January 24, 2013, 07:33:09 PM
What a Crock!!! Azarenka blows 5 match points then takes 2 medical time outs and comes back to win....the post match interviewer asks her why she had to go off and what was wrong and all she said was she was upset about blowing the match points and was nervous......if that's all it was then that's absolute crap and should be looked into
yeah I'm scratching my head about that too - has to be looked into further

colmullet

If i was Sloane i would be pretty pissed about that

Holz