Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Chucked a bet on before the Open started with Djokovic/Sharpova to win the Open for Men/Women respectively at $13.5 hopefully it can get up

Jay

Wow good one Noz! Guess you're hoping Serena loses hey!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on January 23, 2013, 12:00:44 AM
Wow good one Noz! Guess you're hoping Serena loses hey!
She's already lost once :O

tbagrocks

Thought since Lance they would be checking things like the ball count?

Holz

My Chumps

Yeah, does the amount of times Djockovic bounces the ball prior to his serve annoy anyone else?

One of the reasons I dislike him.

tbagrocks

Quote from: My Chumps on January 23, 2013, 12:25:07 AM
Yeah, does the amount of times Djockovic bounces the ball prior to his serve annoy anyone else?

One of the reasons I dislike him.
Yeah just hit the froggin thing

My reference is to Serena and maybe having to many balls in play?

PowerBug

Been a long time coming, but you finally posted something decent/funny tbag. :P That was a good one. :D

Ferrer will put Novak in his place.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

My Chumps

Sapientia

Ferrer will be demolished by Novak.

I love Ferrer, and Novak's not at his peak but christ man, Ferrer's game isn't even near the level of Novak on a poor day. Ferrer's excellent against those below him, but the true class acts he's really below par.

Should be pretty straightforward. Don't think Novak will win the final, however.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on January 23, 2013, 12:51:09 AM
Quote from: SilkySkills on January 23, 2013, 12:39:50 AM
Ferrer will put Novak in his place.
lol.

Novaks place is number 1. The real top 4 is a step above from the competition.  Murray and Fed are the only two who can stop him being the first man in the open era to win 3 straight.

thats if my Dp curse doesnt get to him.

tbagrocks

Seriously this hobo in the crowd 7 keep refering to is starting to pee me off >:( Who gives a rats toss bag (Malcolm Blight frase)

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

Serena hasn't been world number one much for a while and why not? She's to injury prone, you can't be the best if your body doesn't let you!

Holz

Maria looking like the favourite now.

I think Aza should comfortably take care of stephens so it should be a Aza Sharapova final.

I will watch it but maybee on mute. Probably the two most annoying players ever to listen too.