Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 19, 2013, 09:37:00 PM
You girls complain alot :P

Channel 7 are a commercial tv station, there going show whats good for ratings not whats good for the purists  ::)
Which means two things

Channel 7 actually do suck

If people need the crap and dribble to be entertained that makes them watch it then they are idiots

Justin Bieber

Tominator

Quote from: Holzman on January 19, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
Dare I say bet on ana over radwanska

I cannot stand Radwanska but she is a really good player

Same with Kvitova, but she isn't as good

gossiboy

I've completely run out of superlatives to describe Roger Federer. There never has been and there never will be anyone better. Absolute privilege to watch.

tbagrocks

Quote from: gossiboy on January 19, 2013, 10:01:24 PM
I've completely run out of superlatives to describe Roger Federer. There never has been and there never will be anyone better. Absolute privilege to watch.
Agree, all the hype and fall of Woods and Armstrong and Roger the whole time has just been the best, one of the greatest sportsmen of all time

He's on tonight, the way he's going the Joker might struggle to beat him!

gossiboy

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 19, 2013, 10:05:43 PM
Quote from: gossiboy on January 19, 2013, 10:01:24 PM
Agree, all the hype and fall of Woods and Armstrong and Roger the whole time has just been the best, one of the greatest sportsmen of all time

He's on tonight, the way he's going the Joker might struggle to beat him!

To be as successful as he has and to be so humble. Absolute class. Tomic could learn a thing or two from the way he conducts himself. 

There's nothing I want more than for Fed to go through yet another Australian open without losing.

Holz

I'm a Novak fan but I would love to see fed win the open

tbagrocks

gossiboy

Quote from: Holzman on January 19, 2013, 10:16:45 PM

I'm not sure why but I've always hated Novak. Think it has something to do with me going for Tsonga when the Djoker beat him to win his first Aus open

Holz

Quote from: gossiboy on January 19, 2013, 10:22:43 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 19, 2013, 10:16:45 PM

I'm not sure why but I've always hated Novak. Think it has something to do with me going for Tsonga when the Djoker beat him to win his first Aus open

Well I have always not like tsonga because of the rivalry, so that makes sense

My Chumps

Yeah, me too Gossi. Hate Novak a lot!

And love Federer. You and Tbag summed him up perfectly.

Nige

My dilemma tonight was that I strongly dislike both Tomic and Federer, so I really didn't give a shower who won. Tomic need to be put in his place for his (what I think was) overconfidence and Federer's done it all and won it all so he doesn't really need to win anymore Opens, right?

I'm more of a Murray, Djoker and Raonic fan.

My boy Milos Raonic now meets Federer, and he better win!  8)

My Chumps

You're one of the few that dislike Fed Nigey!

I'm a Murray fan too. Him, Fed, Tsonga, Monfils and Juan Martin Del Potro (who has THE coolest name ever) are my favourites. I have a lot of them I know :P

Del Potro losing today in 4 sets was shattering :(

tbagrocks

I'll let you all in on a secret, I have a nive wager on

SriLanka won first leg

I need Murrey and Azarenka to win the titles for a very nice return of cash

Here's hoping ;D

It's about 50 to 1, don't ask what the bet was :P

Justin Bieber