Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I called Stosur choking weeks before this, it was only a matter of time. It'll be blamed on the 'performance anxiety' or something.

PowerBug

So umm Holz, what was that about Goerges having a tough first rounder and Ana smashing her way through?

Goerges wins 6-3 6-2 and Ana wins 7-5 1-6 6-4 :P

Goerges plays Jie Zheng (Someone is glad that Stosur lost) and Ana plays Jelena Jankovic.

But for now, it's time to get behind Alize Cornet. :-*
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

PowerBug

Anyone see Janowicz's dunny spit today? Absolute epic!

C'mon Cornet, destroy Venus Wlliams! >:D (3rd fave, slowly overtaking Hantuchova)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 16, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

haha nah didn't see it.. youtube to the rescue!! absolute gold ;D gotta love a good dummy spit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtNLH_9PHU

Capper

Quote from: brad on January 17, 2013, 01:46:13 AM
Quote from: SilkySkills on January 16, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

haha nah didn't see it.. youtube to the rescue!! absolute gold ;D gotta love a good dummy spit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtNLH_9PHU
it was close, i think its in

did he actually spit at the line??

Holz

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 16, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
So umm Holz, what was that about Goerges having a tough first rounder and Ana smashing her way through?

Goerges wins 6-3 6-2 and Ana wins 7-5 1-6 6-4 :P

Goerges plays Jie Zheng (Someone is glad that Stosur lost) and Ana plays Jelena Jankovic.

But for now, it's time to get behind Alize Cornet. :-*

Did you see the match she could hardly walk in the second set. That match was her most impressive this year, she knew she couldn't move very well so she just went for winners to win quickly.

Gutsy victory.

If she can recover she will destroy jj

tbagrocks

Some very good players first up today so let's take bets, will they show world number one Victoria Azarenka? Big test here for channel seven imo

Cicjose

no chance on showing azarenka but i dont want azarenka to make the final

tbagrocks

Well it's a joke not to show the world No1, absolute joke, channel 7 suck worse than 9

Cicjose

tbagrocks

Online sport is terrible viewing, most screens are to small to watch sport on anyway I imagine tennis is horrible, the only sport I watch online are Chelsea games because that's the only way atm. Seven should pull their finger out!

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 17, 2013, 01:59:21 PM
Online sport is terrible viewing, most screens are to small to watch sport on anyway I imagine tennis is horrible, the only sport I watch online are Chelsea games because that's the only way atm. Seven should pull their finger out!
NBA is all I watch online. The good old days when 1HD was a sports channel :'(

Cicjose

not using your TV as a monitor  ???

Holz

just plug a laptop into a tv with a hdmi cable and its great.  Thats how i watch the tennis.

tbagrocks

I've got a cable somewhere, how am I supposed to be on ff and watch tennis at the same time is i'm watching tennis puter?