Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 10:34:03 AM
I just cant believe they showed Aussie choker, Jarmila (No I am not gonna try and spell her last name) get smashed over the Monfils vs. Dolgopolov. Yeah she's Aussie but that doesnt mean we should miss out on Henrie Leconte!
Yep unfortunately just like the Olympics those idiots think everyone wants to see the Aussie instead of the best match/players

Don't worry to much J another day or two there will be only one left!

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 10:44:50 AM
I just cant believe they showed Aussie choker, Jarmila (No I am not gonna try and spell her last name) get smashed over the Monfils vs. Dolgopolov. Yeah she's Aussie but that doesnt mean we should miss out on Henrie Leconte!
Yep unfortunately just like the Olympics those idiots think everyone wants to see the Aussie instead of the best match/players

agh don't get me started on the Olympics... They switched to Sailing during the 4th qtr of the Australia vs. Russia game... Lucky they switched it back before Mills hit his game-winning three ;D moment of the tournament there IMO

tbagrocks

:o Really? I remember them scouting the croud in Sally's heat, a froggin heat >:(  while that last minute was played out, the three wasn't shown live on 9 >:(  was a disgrace! (had the live scores online)

I have also learn't not to switch to 7 until 10:30 (Adelaide) as the half hour leadup is a joke!

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 10:44:50 AM

I actually like when aussies get knocked out as they take up the good courts and the tv time. I like to see the best players in the world.

tbagrocks

Is Sam going to fall over the line?

colmullet

Holz

sharapova looking like she has a point to prove. Never seen back to back bagel games.

Jay

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2013, 08:06:25 PM
sharapova looking like she has a point to prove. Never seen back to back bagel games.
She's looking good, looking real good ;)

POK252

Stosur demonstrating a perfect way to choke in a tennis match  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2013, 08:09:41 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 16, 2013, 08:06:25 PM
She's looking good, looking real good ;)
Gee she looks good, and plays tennis well to ;D tempted to put on a bet for the title!

Jay

From Sharapova to Ivanovic... Finally 7!!! ;D

Holz

I really hope it's not another injury forcing her out of a slam. She is just going for winners at this stage

JBs-Hawks