Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Bill Manspeaker

who the hell is that commentator that is blatantly barracking for Monfils? it's funny as

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on January 15, 2013, 10:08:38 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 15, 2013, 09:57:55 PM
Quote from: SilkySkills on January 15, 2013, 09:54:23 PM
no
He and I don't care what you think ;D
well he is playing pretty bloody well right now!
Really stepping up to the big time now, plays a qulifier next so you would think he gets the test of his life when he faces the master

Bill Manspeaker

actually i don't think he's barracking i think he just loves tennis Monfils hahaha

Jay

That would be Henri Leconte. He's hilarious :P

Bill Manspeaker

haha too right! he's hilarious

WOOOOOOOOHHH YEAAAH BABY!!!!!! WOOOOOOH

Bill Manspeaker

he reminds me of Billy Birmingham's impersonation of Darrell Eastlake

WOAAHH LANGER BLOCKS IT STRAIGHT BACK DOWN THE PITCH

Jay

Quote from: brad on January 15, 2013, 11:28:04 PM
he reminds me of Billy Birmingham's impersonation of Darrell Eastlake

WOAAHH LANGER BLOCKS IT STRAIGHT BACK DOWN THE PITCH
HAHAHAHAH nailed it mate ;D listened to that the other day, cracks me up every time

Bill Manspeaker

haha same, every now and then i'll listen to it while i'm goin to asleep and if that bit ever comes up it snaps me straight out of my sleeping state and i get the biggest smile on my face. i love it ;D

colmullet

hahaha LeConte is the best, should get him commentating all tennis....just like Kerry O'Keefe should be doing all the cricket

Jay

Quote from: brad on January 16, 2013, 12:01:28 AM
haha same, every now and then i'll listen to it while i'm goin to asleep and if that bit ever comes up it snaps me straight out of my sleeping state and i get the biggest smile on my face. i love it ;D
The Pakistani Name Pronounciation too haha. Listen to that whenever I feel a bit down haha always makes me laugh ;D

PowerBug

Had to tape tonight's play, gonna go back and watch those Monfils and Dolgopolov points again for Leconte. :D

Quote from: colmullet on January 16, 2013, 12:02:11 AM
hahaha LeConte is the best, should get him commentating all tennis....just like Kerry O'Keefe should be doing all the cricket
amen.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Jayman on January 16, 2013, 12:14:58 AM
Quote from: brad on January 16, 2013, 12:01:28 AM
The Pakistani Name Pronounciation too haha. Listen to that whenever I feel a bit down haha always makes me laugh ;D

haha yeah that's gold ;D the man is a genius

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 16, 2013, 12:20:39 AM
Quote from: colmullet on January 16, 2013, 12:02:11 AM
amen.

100% agree, i second that.. or third that..  ???

tbagrocks

Seriously wtf ??? the tennis used to finish after 1am, not it's not midnight and Basil's mug is telling me goodnight :o how bout some previous matches to pass time you morons at 7 ::)

Jay

I just cant believe they showed Aussie choker, Jarmila (No I am not gonna try and spell her last name) get smashed over the Monfils vs. Dolgopolov. Yeah she's Aussie but that doesnt mean we should miss out on Henrie Leconte!