Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

im a big wozzy fan but if she loses i think ana over takes her in the rankings.

Go sibiki

Sibiki always seems to do well when i watch her play, if she can get everything going she should be a top 20 player easy.

Bill Manspeaker

they just showed highlights of Maria Kirilenko.. never seen her before, she is TOO FINE

Bill Manspeaker

Wozzie just won.. Lisicki was up 3-0, then she sort of imploded and lost the next 6 games straight!

Windigo

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on January 15, 2013, 03:27:53 PM
55 unforced errors.  :o

is this sabine?

seems pretty much her game huge shots and a argably the biggest serve in womens tennis just needs to dial back the errors.

Bill Manspeaker

the she-beast is down!!

Edit: the she-beast is up

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on January 15, 2013, 01:47:31 AM
Quote from: SilkySkills on January 15, 2013, 01:11:54 AM
lol @ 7, had to put the Baghdatis game on coz Ivanovic's was boring. Onya 7, good move. :D

I know right PB she had it too easy, not like georges who has the struggle to make it past the 1st round.
Yeah yeah whatever. A tough match is a good match. ;)

Quote from: brad on January 15, 2013, 03:02:12 PM
they just showed highlights of Maria Kirilenko.. never seen her before, she is TOO FINE
Don't tell HP, Kirilenko is his girl. :P

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

PowerBug

Everyone, make sure you record tonight's session, not because of Tomic. Because at the same time Dolgopolov and Monfils are playing on Margaret Court, and that'll be full of highlights. For those with Foxtel, watch that match, stuff Tomic. :D

Holz

Good stuff Erani gone, thats  almost 500 points lost.

My Chumps

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 15, 2013, 05:12:25 PM
Everyone, make sure you record tonight's session, not because of Tomic. Because at the same time Dolgopolov and Monfils are playing on Margaret Court, and that'll be full of highlights. For those with Foxtel, watch that match, stuff Tomic. :D
Yeah, I'll be watching it  8)

Don't know who to go for though, both two of my favourites!

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 15, 2013, 04:40:22 PM
Quote from: brad on January 15, 2013, 03:02:12 PM
Don't tell HP, Kirilenko is his girl. :P

i'll have a talk to him, maybe i can have her every second day? ;D

PowerBug

Best moment from last night during the Baghdatis game. It was all quiet and the players were preparing for the point, and from the crowd you hear this random yell out "Eat him Marco!" I completely lost it for a while then. ;D

tbagrocks

Right, he's just won a title, he's beaten the champ, he's played and won eight matches this season all against top 50 players, incredible for a guy who many said was going backwards, but...

Can he deliver when it counts, contre court, night session all to himself, red hot favorite, huge expectation

Com'on kid show us what yer made of ;D

PowerBug

tbagrocks