Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Maria flying in her first game of the year, but for me Azarenka is juicy odds, got on her last year at similar price

Holz

alot of one sided games at the moment.

PB's girl Goerges is having a good battle though.

R.Griffen

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 01:57:10 PM
Maria flying in her first game of the year, but for me Azarenka is juicy odds, got on her last year at similar price

Radwanska for me she dominated in the Sydney final and she's already won 2 tournaments already.

Who's everyone got money for the Men???

Holz

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 14, 2013, 02:03:19 PM

Radwanska for me she dominated in the Sydney final and she's already won 2 tournaments already.

It will be a baised respone but of course im going for Novak in the mens. I jsut think he is almost a certainty to make the final. Whereas i see Murray and Fed having a huge battle in the semis.

Radwanska is going out round 4 :)

R.Griffen

Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 02:05:13 PM
Quote from: R.Griffen on January 14, 2013, 02:03:19 PM

It will be a baised respone but of course im going for Novak in the mens. I jsut think he is almost a certainty to make the final. Whereas i see Murray and Fed having a huge battle in the semis.

Radwanska is going out round 4 :)

By Ana Ivanovic can't wait to watch that one :)

R.Griffen

First match done and dusted massive Shut Out.

Sam going to get past the first round this year???

Cicjose

Sam won't make it i dont think already had her serve broken twice in the first set

Holz

Sam not looking good at all.

The georges match is really interesting not sure who will win this one

edit* georges served for the match and got broken. I hope they are showing this on tv

Cicjose

3rd break of serve by Chang in the first set

tbagrocks

Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 03:08:07 PM

edit* georges served for the match and got broken. I hope they are showing this on tv
Why would they do that when the Aussie is getting beat so they must show that!

They have three channels to use but we miss out on the best tennis because they are just f*****s

Same as 9's Olympic's, tv stations just suck

R.Griffen

why does Fox sports not show other matches on Viewers Choice (press red), they do for EPL why not Australian Open???

Cicjose

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 03:23:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on January 14, 2013, 03:08:07 PM

Why would they do that when the Aussie is getting beat so they must show that!

They have three channels to use but we miss out on the best tennis because they are just f*****s

Same as 9's Olympic's, tv stations just suck

Quote from: R.Griffen on January 14, 2013, 03:29:56 PM
why does Fox sports not show other matches on Viewers Choice (press red), they do for EPL why not Australian Open???

Quote from: Cicjose on July 29, 2012, 10:18:02 PM
online coverage > all

Nige

Sam Stosur is shower. She shouldn't be getting pushed to tiebreakers by random girls from Taipei and whatnot, should be finishing them off with ease and not struggling until the quarter finals. Apparently it's 'performance anxiety' or something like that. I reckon it's more just not being able handle the pressure of being the only good female tennis player in Australia and being ranked 9(?) in the world.

R.Griffen

lucky Rioli isn't playing Verdasco other wise we would have to listen to Bruce all day!!

Capper

Good luck to the umpire on show court 8
Y.Zhang
v
J.Zheng

Dont get the names wrong