Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Cm'on seriously get amongst it, Anna is self distructing and wi will have an epic doubles match for the cup!

Epic Tennis is starting early this year, sit back and enjoy this amazing Hopman cup final!

tbagrocks

So, sports fans, Anna has finally bean beaten and the Hopman cup goes to a doubles decider, struggling to believe nobody elso on ff is either awake or loving this epic final ???

tbagrocks

It's already 1.50am here in Adelaide and those stupid **** ***** ****** ************* at ten are showing replays instead of the doubles final!

don't these stupid ********** ********* ************************* think playing the match (not even live) now is a good idea?

stupid froggin *********************** ********** ***************************************

tbagrocks

Anna's getting her little but whipped, which is not the worst thought in the world :o

Holz

I'm at the final now. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Great games just not the result.

tbagrocks

Picked the right day Holzdude! If I had to choose between the epic Hopman cup final or Mike Hussey's last day as a fielder at the SCG, sorry to the Joker but i'll take Mr Cricket

Still, what a great final this is! Frog Holz how long have you been there lol, not even close to finished, though I am watching a replay ::)

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 06, 2013, 06:13:05 AM
Picked the right day Holzdude! If I had to choose between the epic Hopman cup final or Mike Hussey's last day as a fielder at the SCG, sorry to the Joker but i'll take Mr Cricket

Still, what a great final this is! Frog Holz how long have you been there lol, not even close to finished, though I am watching a replay ::)

Been here for 8 hours

quinny88

Eh.. Wake me up when the real stuff starts. Cant take anyone seriously in the small tournaments.

Is anyone going to the Aus open?

BratPack

Quote from: quinny88 on January 08, 2013, 07:50:08 PM
Eh.. Wake me up when the real stuff starts. Cant take anyone seriously in the small tournaments.

Is anyone going to the Aus open?

Thinking about going in the first couple of days if the temp is right, last time I went I was there for 16 hours on a $20 ground pass  :P

tbagrocks

What an amazing day for Australian tennis, when was the last time we con two tropies in one day :o

Go go Lleyton ;D he has a tough first round match with world No 8 but he's just been beating these guys this week so you never know!

tbagrocks

15 minutes into coverage and Basil is still waffling on, I realize it's day one but a pretty slow start, could be in for a long two weeks if this dribble is anything to go by

Righto muppets @7 play has started and you're waffling about stuff you should of been waffling about 15 minutes ago

SHOW SOME BLUDDY TENNIS >:(

Holz

super excited. My favourites are out on rod laver today. Goign to miss novak as at work but Ana should be on after work so looking forward to that.

Should be a good tournament.

T Dog

Its going to be a long fortnight Tbag..lol.. ;D

Torpedo10

R.Griffen

Listening to Sandy Roberts is getting me pumped for footy season, Saturday afternoon's with Rex Hunt, Shane Crawford and Sandy Roberts!!!