Tennis Summer Discussion Thread

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

All things for the Oz open and lead up tournaments

Firstly, these two girls in the Hopman cup have the same flowering outfit on! What the flower? Serioisly? Any differences are just ridiculous and is just pathetic, how is it allowed?

Anyway 16 year old Barty is supposed to be pretty good

Capper

spelling please "tournaments" the Nazi's will be on your back.

The German lass has a strip on her shirt, whilst the Aussie has a cap on. The other difference is that the German won't shut the flower up

tbagrocks

Both interviews from 10 have been poor, ok yeah Bernard's a *** but

These media gurus think our very young tennis stars are hollywood celebs and ask appropriate questions for a celebrity magazine, jerks

These are just very young but great tennis players and the same with 9 and the Olympics, treat these stars as sporting stars and not as you would want them to be for your own gratification!

Let sport be sport and leave your soaps for the midday crap, Fudge i'm getting sick of the media making our sporting stars so be soap stars, flowering assholes

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Inb4 Australian tennis players get bad draws in the Open, and Tomic and Stosur choke.

Ringo

Stosur and Serena Williams set to clash in quarter finals of Brisbane International if matches go to seedings.  Might have to attend that one.
Hewitt unlucky in the draw drawing Stephanek

Football Factory

Quote from: tabs on December 30, 2012, 01:05:42 AM
spelling please "tournaments" the Nazi's will be on your back.

The German lass has a strip on her shirt, whilst the Aussie has a cap on. The other difference is that the German won't shut the flower up
;D

Cicjose

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 30, 2012, 01:00:11 AM
All things for the Oz open and lead up tournaments

Firstly, these two girls in the Hopman cup have the same flowering outfit on! What the flower? Serioisly? Any differences are just ridiculous and is just pathetic, how is it allowed?

Anyway 16 year old Barty is supposed to be pretty good

former Wimbledon junior champ

Ringo

First upset at the Brisbane International with Wozniacki crashing out in first round to qualifier Pervak.

Looked to have match under control after first set but then Pervak came back strongly and targeted Woz's forehand with great effect to win in three sets with the third set going to a tie breaker.

tbagrocks

Sam always looks ultra fit at the Aussie open, she's got guts but maybe her mind slips at crucial stages of matches,

Here she is looking ok but as we know it's not even 2013 yet :o

Hopefully she can go into the second week at the open and then we can dream 8)

Though this Swedish lass is a lovely full figured woman :-X

Holz

Team Serbia look invincible. Didn't even try in the doubles novak looked like he purposely was trying to make ana laugh while she waspplaying her points.

They better make the finals as I'm going to be there.

Can anyone stop Novak this year or will be dominant again

tbagrocks

Quote from: Holzman on January 01, 2013, 01:37:27 AM
Team Serbia look invincible. Didn't even try in the doubles novak looked like he purposely was trying to make ana laugh while she waspplaying her points.

They better make the finals as I'm going to be there.

Can anyone stop Novak this year or will be dominant again
I doubt they will beat Novak, could he win the grand slam?

tbagrocks

Later today we get a look to see how Matthew Ebden is going, he's not so young so he probably won't ever be that great but I like him, never heard of David Goffin so hopefully he has a chance!

Torpedo10

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 01, 2013, 11:28:55 AM
Later today we get a look to see how Matthew Ebden is going, he's not so young so he probably won't ever be that great but I like him, never heard of David Goffin so hopefully he has a chance!
He is one of tennis most promising prospects for the future, better than Tomic was.

BratPack