Smokies for 2013!!

Started by underdog11, December 29, 2012, 03:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Over the past few years, we have seen the Fyfe's, Dangerfield's and Sucklings tear up the DT world from out of the blue (at least with Suckling and Fyfe.) I have had it planned that this year i would make this topic too see some of the thoughts and to potentially give that person credit. This DOES NOT need to be someone you have or even considering it just has to be some players that you think will come from nowhere and suprise us all. I'll kick us off: S.Atley, D.Myers, B.Jacobs, D.Swallow, T.Liberatore, C.Bird, C.Beams

My number one smokie for 2013 is... Dylan Shiel*

Thoughts?

Jukes

Cloke
Lake
Walker

All in my side atm reckon they'll go 93-100.

Also Bleasy hahahahhaha

underdog11

Quote from: Jukes on December 29, 2012, 03:58:07 PM
Cloke
Lake
Walker

Also Bleasy hahahahhaha

Haha Bleasy, what thoughts specifically behind Walker I have looked at him but i just cant get past I think crows wont make top 8 in 2013, and his key, he has mammath scores besides s disapointing 22 and 40 against Hawks and Geelong respectivley, I assume a lot of it is around Tippets departure...

Football Factory

My Smokie for 2013 is Arryn Siposs        http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68828.msg913479.html#msg913479

I think he can raise his average by 20+ if he gets Goddards old role

Cam Pedersen

Adam Treloar

tbagrocks

Brodie Smith, Mitch Wallis, Daniel Rich, David Swallow, Ben Jacobs, Shaun McKernan, Angus Monfries

U3rulz

Ryan O'keefe!!! If you include his 3 finals, after his bye he averaged something like 112!!

tbagrocks

Quote from: underdog11 on December 29, 2012, 04:01:41 PM
Quote from: Jukes on December 29, 2012, 03:58:07 PM
Cloke
Lake
Walker

Also Bleasy hahahahhaha

Haha Bleasy, what thoughts specifically behind Walker I have looked at him but i just cant get past I think crows wont make top 8 in 2013, and his key, he has mammath scores besides s disapointing 22 and 40 against Hawks and Geelong respectivley, I assume a lot of it is around Tippets departure...
:o Well be prepaired for a shock ;) Walker's not really a smokie though as his natrual improvement will see him slip up to 90 or higher, more someone like Watts or Hurley is a smokie

Besides as I have said before, Walker played better without Tippo

underdog11

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 29, 2012, 04:07:18 PM
Brodie Smith, Mitch Wallis, Daniel Rich, David Swallow, Ben Jacobs, Shaun McKernan, Angus Monfries

Forgot about my boy Jacobs, set for a huge year

kilbluff1985

nrich102

Clay could explode any time,  but I don't think it will be this year. He will have to not get injured and I think he will have trouble getting into the team with molony now at the lions. Yet he will probably play more forward when he is in the team

starz

I like David Myers. Have to have some seriois balls though

Bones Bombers

Angus Monfries is an interesting one for me. If Port make him a key part of the team he could average 90-100. He is a hard worker who just became a bit player at Essendon. With midfield time and a few goals he could be a big improver.

Junkitup

mdub

BRENT MALONEY!!! $308k, bit pricey I no BUT!!!!  think about it he avg 88 odd at Melbourne with jamar tapping it down to him. But imagine the purchase Maloney will get out of leuy, considering leuy is 10x the ruck man jamar is. Maloney I think could potentially be a all-Australian!!!!!

ronl

Jake Carlisle could take the next step to a 85+ average and Alex Rance could very well assume premium status.