Main Menu

Ziplocks shave for cancer

Started by Ziplock, December 28, 2012, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

So, I'm doing something similar to what LH did a couple of months back... I'm shaving my head to raise money for cancer, and whoever donates the most gets to pick my hairstyle/ cut for a week before I shave it all off (atm the highest bid is $45 for a mullet).

So, if anyone's feeling generous, or feels their bank account is just too full, even after christmas :P I'd appreciate it if you donated- any amount is helpful :)

My page is here...
https://give.everydayhero.com/au/luke-pieter-strasiotto

and yes, before anyone says anything, there is one terrible photo of me on there... leave me alone, I took it just after exams, when I was exhausted and my skin was terrible :P

Cheers eitherway guys- I know a lot of you donated to LHs page, and it's for the same association, so there's absolutely no issue if you can't swing it... donations over $2 are tax deductible as well from memory.

Nige

Dem luscious locks!  :P

But on a serious note. It's a great thing you're doing Zip, well done mate. Unfortunately, I have little to no money or else I would definitely contribute. Just figured I'd say good luck with raising the money for a great cause. :)

Ziplock

Quote from: NigeyS on December 28, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
Dem luscious locks!  :P

But on a serious note. It's a great thing you're doing Zip, well done mate. Unfortunately, I have little to no money or else I would definitely contribute. Just figured I'd say good luck with raising the money for a great cause. :)

haha, cheers. Yeah, that's a common theme unfortunately with most my friends :P

nas

Receipts are Given?

Wonder how walking around with a "Z" would look like?

Hmmmmm, oh & Hmmmmmmm

Capper

Quote from: naste on December 29, 2012, 07:55:39 PM
Receipts are Given?

Hmmmmm, oh & Hmmmmmmm
good idea, but surely m0nty should get on board with a FF cut

Spinking

Great cause Zip. Sorry to hear about your Mum, but good on you for taking up the fight.

Donated $50. Every bit helps I guess! :)

Ziplock

Quote from: naste on December 29, 2012, 07:55:39 PM
Receipts are Given?

Hmmmmm, oh & Hmmmmmmm

yeah they send you an email with the receipt

Quote from: Spinking on December 29, 2012, 10:20:29 PM
Great cause Zip. Sorry to hear about your Mum, but good on you for taking up the fight.

Donated $50. Every bit helps I guess! :)

thanks spink! you're the leading donor now (along with an anonymous), any particular hairstyle/ cut you'd like to pick for a week? :P   

Spinking

Hopefully a few more donations will come in and I'll get trumped, but if mine is the biggest I'll run a quick poll to get everyone's opinion.
;)

LaHug

Remind me to donate after January 3. I owe Mum a few thousand because I just got a new car so I need to make sure I can pay that back first.....
Also, thanks for donating to my page Zip! (and everyone else that did as well)

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on December 30, 2012, 10:48:19 AM
Hopefully a few more donations will come in and I'll get trumped, but if mine is the biggest I'll run a quick poll to get everyone's opinion.
;)

haha, kk, sounds good.

Quote from: LaHug on December 30, 2012, 01:55:12 PM
Remind me to donate after January 3. I owe Mum a few thousand because I just got a new car so I need to make sure I can pay that back first.....
Also, thanks for donating to my page Zip! (and everyone else that did as well)

kk, will do :)

nas

When is the expiry date so that I know as currently at work & gives me a heads up?

Ringo

Just donated Zip - Great to see those locks go to a good cause.

Ziplock

Quote from: naste on December 30, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
When is the expiry date so that I know as currently at work & gives me a heads up?
the donations page will be open until like april, I'll probably be shaving my head mid january though.

Quote from: Ringo on December 30, 2012, 09:18:06 PM
Just donated Zip - Great to see those locks go to a good cause.
thanks! Yeah, they've been annoying me recently anyway :P

Ziplock

well, I'll be doing the cut in the next couple of days... spink still technically leads if he wants to run that poll :P

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on January 15, 2013, 10:33:27 PM
well, I'll be doing the cut in the next couple of days... spink still technically leads if he wants to run that poll :P

Cut of date as being on / off so that I know to put in my bid.