Pendlebury (667K)
39 (84.8%)
Swan (675K)
7 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

nostradamus

Both without a second thought

theta

Pendles.  Im not convinced Swan wont have some minor-Cousins problems this year - I think he's bored of footy and his lack of passion for the game may clash with Buckleys fanatic obsession.  Could be a catalyst that destabilises the team if they dont keep him under control.

He'll still kickass though, 125+, but wont play more than 18 imo.

tbagrocks

Imo "and maybe a big call" Pendlebury will never be the footballer of Swan. Guys like Swan will always be of more importance than a Pendlebury, how he doesn't score higer in SC baffles me (rigged?)

When Buckley put Swan forward last year (with minimal success), Collingwood started losing, every time

Swan is one of the greats of the moden era and i'm not quite sure he's done yet!

bowyanger

Quote from: theta on December 27, 2012, 08:40:07 PM
Pendles.  Im not convinced Swan wont have some minor-Cousins problems this year - I think he's bored of footy and his lack of passion for the game may clash with Buckleys fanatic obsession.  Could be a catalyst that destabilises the team if they dont keep him under control.

He'll still kickass though, 125+, but wont play more than 18 imo.

Great post...good to see some other people think outside the square

Southstorm

Pendlebury isn't even at his peak just yet.

kilbluff1985

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 27, 2012, 10:58:42 PM
Imo "and maybe a big call" Pendlebury will never be the footballer of Swan. Guys like Swan will always be of more importance than a Pendlebury, how he doesn't score higer in SC baffles me (rigged?)

When Buckley put Swan forward last year (with minimal success), Collingwood started losing, every time

Swan is one of the greats of the moden era and i'm not quite sure he's done yet!

If i was an AFL coach id take Pendles over Swan every day of the week

upthemaidens

It's not a mistake to start with none, one or both.
  If I was to speculate I would say Pendles will score more points for the year