T Dog

quinny88

Start with Pendles. Swan an upgrade target for me

bowyanger

Out of the 2 Pendles has more upside IMO

I wont be starting with either.

Rollin out a different strat this year regarding players > 600K @ Rd1

masedog333

kilbluff1985 not really cos swan averaged more last year?? okay pendles is a gun but its not easy and common knowledge when the other blokes averaged more the previous year okay? everyone else thanks for the replies :)

jfitty

I reckon this year I might select the third Collingwood midfield gun - Dayne Beams. Not only would he be an extremely unique pick being only a mid next year, but if you take out his 2 games at the start of this year, he averaged 128 - more than Swanny and Pendles.

Will definitely think about it more next year, but might be worth considering Beams.

Dazzalenko

Go pendles, way under priced due to injury!

enzedder

?? Either. Toss a coin.
One is not better than the other IMO.
Be glad to have one of them.
Personally I'm going Pendles for no other reason than Swan's Arizona history...doesn't mean I think he'll go again but had to make a decision like you.

Ricochet

I'll be starting both but if I had to choose it would be Pendles. Cheaper and much more upside

Shihan7

basil3134

Pendlebury to be captain material until Gazz drops in price or is $74OK worth it for him

Torress

@ basil3134

yes gazza is worth it fullstop regardless of price. its too hard to trade him in. best captain choice by a mile - best player in the comp, just pick him imo!

Adamant

I'm going both, but definitely Pendles if I had to choose one. Seriously underpriced.