Fantasy relevant players from Adelaide

Started by tbagrocks, December 23, 2012, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azza707

Oh okay, so when we present our points to you and you completely write them off in a very "pretentious" matter its okay but when we pike up to defend it its not okay. yepp sure.....and i apologise for calling you an idiot but if we're getting our knickers in a knot over a pathetic word like that, gee...

All im saying is that we are giving you an insight into someone who could very well become one of the most dominant forwards in the competition in 2013. the potential is staring you in the face and yet you're pretty quick to shut us down and write us off, but yet believe we are the ones who are "one eyed." the stats are staring you in the face, ignore them at your own peril...

Barring injury i think Tex is going to prove you and many others wrong. Will be him Pav and Buddy fighting it out for the Coleman

azza707

and sorry but how exactly am i getting defensive because im losing an argument all of a sudden??? we suggested that tex could go big in 2013 and all you replied that you think there are plenty of others that can do better (Chapman/Bartel??? really? both of them are sliding).  i seriously do not think there is any right or wrong to this, but merely a matter of opinion...

bowyanger

This thread is funny..I might bookmark it when I feel like having a bit of a giggle.

Good to see people are passionate about AFL and fantasy football

azza707

At least we made someone laugh ;)

I just hate it when you come onto this forum and present suggestions and ideas to the public and people proceed to shut you down instantly and constantly say you are wrong for no reason (even though its all suggestions and ideas) as if you're a 5 year old who's opinion has no matter whatsoever. Frustrating to say the least

SydneyRox

i took from it that apart from Tex there are no other Fantasy relevant players from Adelaide??  ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 14, 2013, 07:36:55 PM
i took from it that apart from Tex there are no other Fantasy relevant players from Adelaide??  ;)
:P

Well you got the first part right! For me there's more in SuperCoach but i'll back in Wright in both ;)

Leaving out Crouch then SR ???

The five (that's right) I will have in both comps will be Wright, Dangerman, Crouch, Walker and Sam Kerridge :o smokey alert

SydneyRox

Sorry Tbag I could resist poking the bear!!

In my DT I am still probably going with both Danger and Crouch (sorry no Tex ATM) and am keeping an eye on Sloane and Wright.

SC -  Danger and Crouch are locked and Wright is close.

tbagrocks

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 14, 2013, 07:54:28 PM

In my DT I am still probably going with both Danger and Crouch (sorry no Tex ATM) and am keeping an eye on Sloane and Wright.

Lol it's all good ;D

Keep an eye out for Sammy Kerridge to play Round one :-X

I would rarther people don't have Tex, bit hard in SuperCoach but for DT  he will be unique, but the guy is now an adonis, fit and strong as anyone with the ability of SJ (SJ wishes he could kick like Tex) :-X Don't want to say anymore :-X

Hagebear

Quote from: bowyanger on December 23, 2012, 08:21:26 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
Sure Tex is only starting to shine, but come October everyone will know how good he is, probably the best kick in the game, the kid will simply dominate next season, have you seen the size of him lately :o

btw Adelaide is a great place and who the frog is Gunner?

yes Adelaides awesome...ask tippett..I tried to live in Brighton...6 months was bad enough

Well Brighton is already a 20x better place to live the fact ur not there anymore.

azza707

Quote from: Hagebear on January 14, 2013, 08:31:16 PM
Quote from: bowyanger on December 23, 2012, 08:21:26 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
Sure Tex is only starting to shine, but come October everyone will know how good he is, probably the best kick in the game, the kid will simply dominate next season, have you seen the size of him lately :o

btw Adelaide is a great place and who the frog is Gunner?

yes Adelaides awesome...ask tippett..I tried to live in Brighton...6 months was bad enough

Well Brighton is already a 20x better place to live the fact ur not there anymore.

lolcats ;)

azza707

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 14, 2013, 07:58:30 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 14, 2013, 07:54:28 PM

Lol it's all good ;D

Keep an eye out for Sammy Kerridge to play Round one :-X

I would rarther people don't have Tex, bit hard in SuperCoach but for DT  he will be unique, but the guy is now an adonis, fit and strong as anyone with the ability of SJ (SJ wishes he could kick like Tex) :-X Don't want to say anymore :-X

Kerridge to play round 1, really? what am i missing?? fill me in tbag ;) hahah

But yeah i think Danger Wright and now Tex with the extra trades are all viable options. Seriously think Crouch will see the vest a but unless one of our mids drops out and Sloane will definitely improve, but to a level ggod enoguh for M8 im not sure yet. Could be a good M9 actually now that i think of it

Mr.Craig

ADELAIDE expects a number of its young guns to stake a claim for senior action this season after returning from a development camp that highlighted the maturity of its first and second-year players.

Luke Brown and Sam Kerridge are expected to push hard for regular berths after earning debuts in their rookie seasons last year, while Brad Crouch leads a host of untested players looking to make gains.

"Everyone wants to talk about Crouchy but there are a number of guys training well and any number of them could put their hands up and play a game here or there," Crows leadership development manager Paddy Steinfort said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was a second or a third- year (player) who pushed up to become a regular contributor," he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl/fledgling-crows-stretch-their-wings/story-e6frepf6-1226552402717

tbagrocks

Mr.Craig

tbagrocks

Probably better here, people that only tend to watch the p& t boards can see it too, I didn't think of it!