Fantasy relevant players from Adelaide

Started by tbagrocks, December 23, 2012, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Ok, if you don't get the meaning of what a "key forward" is, well to bad
Is Buddy a key foirward? yes
Is SJ a key forward? No!!

learn to pay attention champ!

Every one of us will struggle how to fit these guys in to our forward 6, stop acting like such a smart ass and realize what I might actually be saying ::)

So will Tex score more than Cloke, Pav, Goodes, Roo, Roo, Tomahawk, then yes!

Presto

Look, I accept that I should have noticed your use of the word "Key".

But still as a key forward he doesn't cut in DT. (nor SC)

I told you why I believe he will not achieve an average of 95 or even anywhere near it. Although you have not rebutted my argument.

There is no point in repeating myself. There is no worst deaf than the one that pretends not to hear.

Anyway it is late, tomorrow is Christmas and I will not log on for a few days.

If you want we can continue our discussion then.

Have a Very Merry Christmas.

tbagrocks

Merry christmas to you mate,

But If you don't have Tex in your SC the you will be left behind, 110+ for the great man

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
Sure Tex is only starting to shine, but come October everyone will know how good he is, probably the best kick in the game, the kid will simply dominate next season, have you seen the size of him lately :o
You live in Adelaide yet to fail to notice how Jay Schulz is a much better shot for goal than anyone else in the state, and he'd be one of the best key forwards when it comes to shooting for goal...

Also, are planning on starting with all of these crows in your side tbag? :P
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Ricochet

A lot of effort has gone into that mate, even if it is a little bias :p
Very nice
I'm not starting with any Adelaide boys but Matty Wright, Thomo and Walker are on the radar for upgrade targets

Barra17

Only looking at starting Matty Wirght. He is really the only one that looks like they will take the next step.

tbagrocks

Thanks guys, don't forget the Dangerman, mas to be up there for top 8 by years end

azza707

I can only see two KEY forwards averaging more than tex and that is Franklin and Pavlich. Averaged something along the lines of 97 when tippo wasnt playing.

Yes im and adelaide supporter and yes i may be biased but i agree with tbag, to SOME extent. you guys are seriously underrating this bloke. One thing you pretentious idiots that are bagging him are forgetting is that he is only 22. He has that  hunger and desire for the ball, and i think this year that silliness is beyond him and i would be surprised to see him at the tribunal this year. He matured a lot this year and will take it to the next level in 2013. The only concern i have with Tex is that teams with half brain (unlike half the people on this forum) will realise how damaging he is and start to double team him and hes gonna need support from Jenko/Lynch/Johnston or whoever fills tippets boots and that could take a while to settle in.

And yes Schulz is an amazing kick i agree, but Walker is not that far off, just take a look at his two half time goals against hawks and freo. Pure class!

azza707

however tbag i do think that you maybe overestimating a few players on that list. I dont think players like Atkins, Siggins and Hartigan will feature at all this year way too young, slim and inexperienced and so many other players in front fo them.
and thats a pretty big call you've made on Andy Otten.

Otten was indeed drafted as a midfielder, however theres not room for him there at the moment and while he is a beautiful kick, i imagine him playing mainly down back, cant see him scoring to highly. Crows would want to use his kicking ability and height along with agility in the backline to support Rutten/DT.

tbagrocks

Yeah sure I may have overated some, those new blokes I put in because they are rookie priced and if they are selected people will want to know something about them,

Andy had great stats in 09/11 playing the same role, another pre-season and development and he could become viable for fantasy

Presto

Quote from: azza707 on December 24, 2012, 06:40:06 PM
you pretentious idiots

with half brain (unlike half the people on this forum)

I can see that you are a folllower of the "Keating principle": When you are losing an argument start insulting your opponents.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Presto on December 25, 2012, 01:23:35 PM
you pretentious idiots

I can see that you are a folllower of the "Keating principle": When you are losing an argument start insulting your opponents.
That would mean that you thought you were winning an argument?

There's only one way for you to see any sence in this, quite simply, come back in September and see what you have to say about Taylor then, otherwise you're just going by what a very young key forward has done till date, and that's really no way to judge what he might do in the furure when you only look at it that way

Don't take it out on us crows suppoters if you didn't see Taylor at his best this year, which clearly you didn't if you think he can't go 95 DT next year, and not SC liable lol what?

Presto

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 25, 2012, 06:32:56 PM
Quote from: Presto on December 25, 2012, 01:23:35 PM
you pretentious idiots

That would mean that you thought you were winning an argument?

There's only one way for you to see any sence in this, quite simply, come back in September and see what you have to say about Taylor then, otherwise you're just going by what a very young key forward has done till date, and that's really no way to judge what he might do in the furure when you only look at it that way

Don't take it out on us crows suppoters if you didn't see Taylor at his best this year, which clearly you didn't if you think he can't go 95 DT next year, and not SC liable lol what?

Not at all, I do not think I was winning. Only time will see who iis right, but still (unlike some crows supporters) I would never call someone an idiot or a half brain, because I do not agree with him.

tbagrocks

Yeah you're right there mate it was un called for