One more player required

Started by FisherSaints, December 21, 2012, 08:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

Brendon Goddard, Greg Broughton, Grant Birchall, Paul Duffield, Leigh Osborne, Brent Staker
Nick Vlastuin, Sam Colquhoun

Gary Ablett jnr, Dane Swan, Bryce Gibbs, David Mundy, Luke Ball, Dale Thomas, Jaeger O'Meara, Anthony Morabito
Jack Viney, Brett Goodes

Todd Goldstein, Matthew Leuenberger
Liam McBean, Brodie Grundy

Lance Franklin, Dean Cox, .............. , Robbie Gray, Mark LeCras, Jake Stringer
Brent Macaffer, Callum Sinclair

Salary cap left: $461, 900

T Dog

Ringo

I would look at Mitch Clark for that value - Was really  going well for the Dees prior to injury.

Could also look at Wellingham with a new club.

Your team but not a real fan of Robbie Gray. Very Injury prone and even considered doubtful for Round 1.

ando_10

kilbluff1985

Crouchy182

FisherSaints

I went Gray to de Boer and Franklin to Bartel and now have $397,200 left. I'm thinking Hurley or Monfries, who will rotate through the midfield at Port. Or I can go for a player picked up in the draft and spend some more cash on other parts of my team

Crouchy182

I like Tom Rockliff for 520,500 a lot more than i like Bartel for $527,400. I would consider rather than getting Monfries getting Bock to utilise your Def/Fwd link with Broughton and Staker. Use the extra 100k you save to upgrade Daisy to the likes of someone like Cotchin or Murphy.

Nige

Quote from: Crouchy182 on December 21, 2012, 11:50:41 AM
I like Tom Rockliff for 520,500 a lot more than i like Bartel for $527,400. I would consider rather than getting Monfries getting Bock to utilise your Def/Fwd link with Broughton and Staker. Use the extra 100k you save to upgrade Daisy to the likes of someone like Cotchin or Murphy.
Yeah, I like all of these notions. Rocky over Bartel as I think Bartel will be on the decline fantasy-wise. Bock could link up with Broughton and Staker since they're all Def/Fwd and there are better options than Daisy, especially since it's hard to tell how well he'll play coming back from injury. Then again, you could say the same for the likes of Gray and Bock.

kilbluff1985

Gray & Bock both wont be 100% for round 1

Crouchy182

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 21, 2012, 11:59:28 AM

I agree there is a cloud around Bock and his return from injury but his price, position, job security and scoring potential have warranted the risk in my team.

Bones Bombers

Pop Travis Varcoe in your midfield, Thomas forward and upgrade Gray to Dusty if the funds allow.
Also agree with Rocky over Bartel.
That's my opinion at this point anyway.

Also maybe move Staker forward to create the link replacing Sinclair, and put in Pittard.

basil3134

Quote from: Crouchy182 on December 21, 2012, 12:04:50 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 21, 2012, 11:59:28 AM

I agree there is a cloud around Bock and his return from injury but his price, position, job security and scoring potential have warranted the risk in my team.

Now with 30 trades, why not wait til Round 3 on Bock to see how he goes

basil3134