How many rookies is enough rookies

Started by jockreynolds, December 20, 2012, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jockreynolds

Quote from: JROO8 on December 20, 2012, 11:34:08 PM

Cheers Grazz! And welcome Jock, enjoyed your podcasts and your SC articles and reading through your Jock's locks was really helpful, convinced me to start the year with Priddis  8)
Remember you talking up the Berger at the start if the year and I had him in my team until I heard about the achilles rumours. Is an absolute lock next year!

J Roo my old mate! Word around town is that you may have won a bit of a meal in Sandringham.. any truth in this old mate?? ;)  Long story for another time.
Yes mate I was bloody spewin when the Berg went down last year... he was set to lift the roof off the joint. If fit he will absolutely carve them this season

Jroo

Quote from: jockreynolds on December 20, 2012, 11:40:06 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 20, 2012, 11:34:08 PM

Cheers Grazz! And welcome Jock, enjoyed your podcasts and your SC articles and reading through your Jock's locks was really helpful, convinced me to start the year with Priddis  8)
Remember you talking up the Berger at the start if the year and I had him in my team until I heard about the achilles rumours. Is an absolute lock next year!

J Roo my old mate! Word around town is that you may have won a bit of a meal in Sandringham.. any truth in this old mate?? ;)  Long story for another time.
Yes mate I was bloody spewin when the Berg went down last year... he was set to lift the roof off the joint. If fit he will absolutely carve them this season
Oh haha the meal completely forgot about it  :-[ Won it because of you, saw your RT and decided to give it a shot myself  :P
Agree about Berger, the only problem is 99% of people will have him in their teams

Grazz

Quote from: jockreynolds on December 20, 2012, 11:37:14 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on December 20, 2012, 10:42:26 PM
Welcome to ff jock, l had a quick look at your site mate......very impressive

Cheers nostradamus! Very kind words mate and I appreciate that... now a quick question mate... I know that you are a man of significant pre cognitive abilities... does the Mayan prediction of the end to the world hold any away with you mate?

Not sure how nostra feels but ive got quiet a giggle out of the reports of people buying survival shelters etc selling all they own and partying up lol. But in saying that im not doing any Xmas shopping till the 22nd a carton to get through before Friday haha. ::)

dmac07

14 rookies for me at this stage (including staker)
3 mid pricers
13, what im calling keepers (this includes fyfe and cloke)