Players spreadsheet

Started by Presto, December 20, 2012, 05:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Presto

An improved version with Averages, values, byes, DPPs etc

Presto

Although I was careful in making no mistakes, but nobody (not even me) is perfect.

FisherSaints

Blaircam

This is a great spreadsheet but can I just confirm - are these the official player values?

theta

Awesome job, I had a very similar one last year, only without the bye.  thanks.

Ringo

Well done again presto.

Did a check with my team and prices matched so formulae are correct also.  Well done.

theta

To anyone who uses the spreadsheet, give Presto a +1, he deserves it.

Adamant

theta

Hey-Presto!

Not sure if you are open to ideas for your already awesome spreadsheet, but thought I would pass this on just in case. 

Attached is a bye-spreadsheet from last year.  I dont know if its of any use or not, but thought if you were wanting to improve your spreadsheet, maybe the addition of a colour-coding table for the byes to show upcoming doughnuts might be a good addition. 

I would do it but excel isnt my strong point.  :-\

peace.

BB67th

That's a great spreadsheet to use. Thanks Presto!

Capper

i remember seeing this for last season, great work presto

Kewell

Hey guys. I'm having trouble downloading the file. (HTTO 404 Not Found error)

Is anyone else having this problem? Any chance it can be attached again? I don't have SC Gold, and would love to have a spreadsheet with all the prices/positions on them to have a play with.

Southstorm

Quote from: Kewell on January 07, 2013, 02:39:00 PM
Hey guys. I'm having trouble downloading the file. (HTTO 404 Not Found error)

Is anyone else having this problem? Any chance it can be attached again? I don't have SC Gold, and would love to have a spreadsheet with all the prices/positions on them to have a play with.
Yep, same problem here too.